Chapter Twenty-Four: Terminus Part 1

I back away from the tunnel and the walkers follow I kick one back while trying to keep my way.

I dash into the trees and leap over  a fallen tree trunk. Some mange to follow but really only two followed.

They had caught the attention of something else. I turn my head looking at the approaching two.

I cut the rope from my lace bag that was clipped to my real one. I choke the two with the rope around ones neck and kill the other.

It struggles and struggles.

I hit it in the jaw with my elbow and I pull the rope tighter. I get it to turn around and run it face first into a tree.

Its jaw bleeds as it tries to follow the sounds of the other walkers. A loud man's scream sends it in the screams direction.

I tug the rope following behind the walker quickly.

I stop it at the tree line seeing walkers piping against the screaming man.

I watch as he gets devoured by the walkers. I let the rope go and the walker charges at the circle joining in.

I look up and see someone. Carl.

Our eyes meet for a quick second after he raises a gun aiming for the ganging walkers.

I don't think he notices me, but then he was pulled out of my sight. It all happened so fast.

When he is pulled I quickly hide behind the tree. I catch my feet before I run at him.

The walkers stop feeding at head towards the direction I saw Carl.

"Carl!" I yell but stop myself. I grab my dagger that was the lenegth of both of my arms. I had never used it but this could be perfect.

I run behind some of the spread out walkers stabbing them threw their head quickly.

Could it really be Carl or am I binding myself to fail.

(This will be the longest book out of the three, or would you guys rather me start a new one for season five and go with book four?)

COMMENT AND VOTE TO GIVE A WALKER ITS WINGS  BYE.