Chapter Fourteen

I break down into tears once I sit up. My group is all over Atlanta, im being haunted by people have have murdered,  now im being hunted by these unknown people.

"Stop crying." Connor says. I look up at him ready to throw something.

"How! My life is being threatened for the hundredth time now." I yell.

"Im not going to let them get you." He says. I look up at him rubbing my tears off my face.

"Once again im putting everyone in danger. " I say looking to the side.

"We were already in danger.. have you seen whats out there."

"Im tired of running and hiding, along with murdering people. I just wanted to have a normal life." I sob.

"You can't and never will have a normal life, even if this thing gets cleared up you won't live past it!" His voice rasies.

"I know..." I quietly agree.

"We are going to get threw this Bonnie. " He says grabbing my hand.  I look up at him and his eyes meet mine.

He takes me into a hug as I rest my head on his shoulder.

__________________

I am awoken by a moan from a wondering walker. I crawl from under the poorly made tent.

Everyone else was still sleep. I look around putting my hands on my hip.  I couldn't see crap. The fog was thick and pretty much provied cover for any lurking enenemies.

"Come on time to get up." I say walking around the general area speaking with authorty.

More surronding moans  get closer while everyone gathers themselves.  We quickly put up the tents but the first walker had wandered into our site.

I stab it in the head with an arrow and watch its body fall limp.

More moans sound threw the fog making it hard to see where they were they are at.

We all go back to back as I pull the long knife I had packed out of the holder. Adam, or the copy of Hershel,  had a smaller hatchet. Claire was prepared with a large and sharp ass stick with a blade on the end. Connor armed his self with an rusty but very sharp hatchet.

The second walker came along with two more. I stab the first while Connor and Claire handle the other two.

Another one approaches me with its jaw hanging half off its face. Its weight forces me over but I keep it off of me. Its blood drips onto my sweater as I pull its jaw completely off.

I look up seeing Adam surronded by three.  I push the jawless walker off and try to get to Adam.

I grab the walker to his right but it had a hold on his shoulder with its mouth.

I step to the side and slam my upper arm into its head knocking It off. It crawls off into the fog while the other two struggle.

The other one droppes and bites Adams leg while the standing one catches his neck.

"No!" Claire's voice strains out.

I smash the one on the ground with my boot and stab the one on his neck in the head.

The wave of walkers finished off with Connor brutally separating ones head from its body.

"No, no, no, no!" Claire drops next to the bleeding and infected old man. How is this not me, pale faced , dazed off. I was bit almost a week ago.

"I did what I could." I speak.

"Why! Why him!" Claire says. I feel bad, I really did do all I could.

"We should move. " I say.

"The fog is too thick, we need visibility. " Claire says snapping at me. I step back rolling my eyes.

"Give her some time." Connor says coming behind me. He doesn't understand that could be me..it should be me. I shouldn't be alive, I shouldn't be here today..but I am.