Chapter Six

"Wait.." I say stopping them all.

We were almost to the place but I needed to go.. I new he was alive and I knew he would be safe. 

"I need to tell everyone something." I look down, I couldn't bring myself to look directly at Carl I knew he would try to stop me from saying it.

"I am..infected. And I can't travel with you guys like this." I speak up, "If I do turn I just don't want you guys to see me as one of those.. things." 

"Damn it.." Rick says and Carl looks at me shaking his head.

"You don't have to leave.." Carl says stepping forward grabbing me softly. I knew he was going too, but I really don't want him to see me as a walker. 

"Kayla, please." He hugs me as I hug him back. No matter what I was still going to end up leaving.

"Please stay." 

"I can't.." I look up at Rick and Michonne. Michonne looked at me with kind but cold eyes. 

"Please Kayla, We need you.. I need you." He says pulling from the hug.

"Fine.." I say, but I knew I was going to leave the first chance I get. I couldn't take that chance. 

| Flash back |

"You are a danger to the group!" Reed gets in my face yelling.

"Fuck you! How do you know whats best!"

"Because I was left in charge!"

"Both of you stop." Connor says getting between us, "We lost Riley, we can't lose anymore people."

"We are just a bunch of mindless kids wondering around in a fucking zombie infested world!" Reed says. 

"Why is he yelling?" Clementine says rubbing her eyes.

"Because I fucking want to!" He says.

"Hey! Fuck you you dick! " I stand in front of Clem. 

"Enough of this!" Connor yells, "We aren't going to fall apart, not now! We have a six year old to look after."

"We are just twelve, how do we protect her and ourselves!" Reed says.

"We will figure it out." I say 

"Fuck this," Reed says leaving the room. I look at Connor as his green eyes look at me.

"He just needs a second to calm down, He did like Riley ya know." Connor says sitting next to me. Clem goes back to sleep ignoring us.

"Yeah, I know.. but I'm sick of him." 

"I know he is a douche but still.. we need to stick together." He says.

"I know." I agree. He looks at me raising my chin before softly kissing me. I kiss back knowing it was wrong but I did. 

(A/N TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY... UH HELLLL YEEYYY I'M BACK, I never left but...still xD Anyway the next chapter might take place in the flash back still don't know yet but uh remember if you wan't to be in the story comment your character name and I'll see what I can do.. MAH! )