Maddie said he was head over heels for me but I swear it felt unreal. Among all the fans how could it be me? Meeting your idols at a coffee shop is a miracle enough, how did one of those ended up falling for me?

I was dressed in denim shorts, a white tee with a big coffee mug on it. My hair was styled in a way that looked naturally bouncy and wavy. I had a light touch of makeup that somehow made me look slimmer and pretty. My eyes make up made me look a whole different person.

When I walked out of the makeup room the boys stared at me and I felt queasy.

"Weird?" I asked worried all of a sudden.

"Zaidan, you are so damn lucky," Brent said shaking his head.

"You look gorgeous," Skyler said his eyes widened.

I might have looked better but these boys were just over reacting.

Michelle and Ross gave a smiling head nod approval.

While Zaidan being my boyfriend had his arms around my waist and looked proud of me.

"Fans think I am average," I said in a teasing tone as we stepped out knowing full well about the reporters following us.

"They will love you soon. Everyone thought VICTOR was a band with no capabilities." He smiled at me encouraging me for real.

Just when we sat down for coffee and I was feeling self-conscious.

"I want to kiss you right now that should be fine if it is caught on camera, right?" He said with a smirk on his lips.

I inhaled sharply.

"I have a weak heart, don't do that to me Zaidan," I whispered.

But he bent down and kissed my lips nevertheless.

"Can we join in?" Liam walked in with Camila and we both were surprised to see them there.

"Media knows that we are friends, real good friends and that is why I was around you all the type." This was the first thing Camila said and gave me a small smile.

"I am dreaming," Zaidan said the words of out of my mouth.

"Nope, we are having a double date," Liam said casually as he picked my mug of coffee.

"I just heard dad talking with someone, there might be a music video with you two in it. Cliched, romantic music video." She said in a bored tone but she was excited enough to share the news with us.

"Order your own food dude," Zaidan said and he took my mug back.

"Let's see who will pay for this." And we all ended playing rock paper and scissors to decide the victim for the night.

***

Naturally, my mother was upset but she called eventually.

She knew I was facing some fan hate as well, she might have realized that I was feeling out of place.

But when she called Zaidan picked up the call, "Hello, Mrs. Bray."

I nervous chewed off my hand I think while these two talked and I could see Zaidan was smiling and all but I was too worried. When he handed me over the phone I was literally shaking.

"Let me meet your bias sometime now that you two are actually dating." She said and I sighed in relief.

We talked for half an hour after that apologizing and crying a bit.

"Thank you," I said to Zaidan as I hung up.

"Really, are you?" He said with a sly smile.

"What Zaidan?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Your mother said you were already virtually married to me." 

Trust my mother to share my embarrassing secret. But I felt braver in that moment and tiptoed planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Obviously, who else will I marry." My response surprised him and he smiled slowly.

"You know I have never written a love song." He whispered pulling me closer and I trembled under warm breath.

"You haven't?" I asked like a fool when I knew as a fan he hasn't.

"Now I think I can." He just kissing me yet again.

***

That was all I could manage on my phone. I think my fingers will break and fall off now xD

Hope you like it! :)

Michelle has Aria, Zaidan with Zee, Liam, and Camila that leaves Brent, Ross, and Skyler.

I am sure you have guessed for Skyler so between Brent and Ross, who do you want to meet a girl?

*sobs* 2 chapters left.

On a happy note with the next chapter I will reveal CURSEBREAKER   with a summary :D