Idol Boys

I would have never thought that I would be playing bowling with VICTOR even in my fantasies. Because I was really bad at this. I have totally embarrassed myself before with Maddie when I sent most of the balls down the drain.

It was happening because of Zaidan in a way. 

He came to my room early morning and asked me if I wanted to go for arcade gaming for few hours. Of course, I agreed. But while I got ready rest of the band was up and nagged Zaidan about where he was going in a teasing tone.

And since we booked the whole place for privacy issue here we were sitting in the bowling section.

They started bowling and I just sat there while Zaidan looked sheepish and slightly guilty.

"Come one try Zee." Brent requested.

"I told you I am really bad at this, I will just sit and wait. We have to leave in an hour anyway."

But I guess when boys tweeted a pic of them at bowling to share it with fans others will know as well and those others being Camilla.

She walked in even though it was booked just for us.

"Aw, like old times." She cooed in a sweet voice.

And it hit me, they have been here with Camila before. I tried not to feel offended at this.

"How did you get in?" Ross asked in a harsh tone.

"The man on the reception remembers me being a part of this group." And she sneakily came and sat down next to Zaidan.

Calm down Zenna, calm down. 

"let's bowl Zee." She was suddenly interested in me and I gulped nervously.

Here comes the nightmare.

"I don't like to bowl," I stated as nicely as possible.

"Come on I will be your partner," Skyler said and we all knew he was the best at everything he did.

"Fine, come on Zaidan you can be mine." She said.

"No, I will rather die." He said dryly causing all of us to laugh.

"I can be your partner." Liam and Edmund from TITANS walked in and I felt as if this was getting too crowded for someone like me.

Liam winked at me as soon as he entered and I rolled my eyes.

So the teams were made and Liam was partnered with Camila and I was with Skyler which made me confident.

It was until I saw Camila bowl.

"She can bowl," I whined and saw Skyler smiling at me.

"Don't worry, Liam sucks by the way."

And it was my turn to bowl, Skyler came right behind me.

"Hold it like this." He said and demonstrated holding a ball in his hand.

And suddenly his hands were on my waist and he shifted me in a right direction. I sucked in a breath at the slightest contact. First I lack in having boyfriend department and now I am surrounded by a handsome boy group.

And I threw the ball completely lost in a daze sending the ball down the drain.

I felt utterly embarrassed.

But I turned to find everyone smiling in amusement. I went and sat back down in disappointment. Zaidan came down and sat next to me.

"That was not bad."

I detected a smile in his tone.

"Yeah, that was worse."

"Skyler likes you." He stated casually and I looked up at him with a stunned expression.