Idol Recording

"Just one bag?" Brent asked as he pulled the trolley bag with him.

I shrugged," I came in a hurry."

He smiled like it meant something and I stepped in the elevator with him.

I had two personalities in that moment. One that said, living with five boys was not someone would do in their sane minds.

And the other was the fangirl who was mentally shrieking since early morning Joey came to pick me up. I was going to live with VICTOR. If this news got out I bet a thousand girls will be green with envy.

"Today we have demo recordings," I told Brent about the first thing on the schedule.

"Yeah but that is not before one so let's get you settled in first." We were walking in the corridor of the seventh floor which screamed richness by the way.

It was like I was in a lobby for some five-star hotel. My eyes wandered off to each door thinking how many celebrities lived here.

The last door in the end of the corridor was where Brent stopped and entered the code. As we entered I couldn't help but try and rotate my head 360 degrees to see everything at once. The dorm was so luxurious and nice. There were piano tiles and my eyes pleaded Brent to lent me walk on them.

He nodded but by that time I was standing in front of PlayStation and scanning the game's they have. I was running around here and there completely forgetting about luggage. The walls were cream shaded with superhero wall arts all around. Instead of sofas, they had bean bags and large couch in the living room with a home theatre.

A spiral iron staircase was leading to the next floor which I didn't climb since I still had some manners. Besides the living room there was a small pool outside and on the either side of the pool, there were two rooms.

"One of them is yours," Brent informed.

"Seriously? Who am I upsetting?" I asked with a guilty smile.

"Skyler offered his room for you and he will be sharing a room with Ross now."

My eyes widened and I felt really bad about this. I was trespassing.

"Where is he? Actually, where is everyone?" I asked realising it was only me and Brent.

"They wanted to throw you a welcome party."

It was eight in the morning, what were they planning this early.

"Wanted is the main part Zee, but they all are still asleep." I had to laugh out loud at his apologetic expression.

Of course, I cared more about their rest and sleep than any other thing.

"For now you can rest here on the couch, watch Netflix or do anything while I am going to sleep as well since we all were editing our songs last night."

"Please don't look so guilty and apologetic Leader, go get some sleep. I will be fine. You guys are helping me a lot, you have no idea." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I bet living with the witch would have been difficult." He said and I looked at him with utter shock.

"You know?" I asked.

"Well, Zaidan told us and came with the solution of taking you as tour photographer." He gave me an amused smile for some reason and walked up to his room to get beauty sleep leaving me overly happy.

***

I had to swallow a scream when my eyes opened and saw my dream play in reality. Boys were sitting around me on the couch staring at me intently. I got up instantly and cleared my throat feeling awkward. My hands rushed to settle my messy hair and waited for them to speak up.