Idol Substitution

When I got inside the car early morning I was surprised to find Zaidan already present.

"Good Morning," I said cheerfully.

"It doesn't look like it." He groaned, "All the other members were sleeping when I left home."

I grinned at his words. Subconsciously I unlocked my phone and Zaidan said, "I am right here in front of you now, still have me as wallpaper as well.

I felt my ear go hot in embarrassment.

"I am a fan." I defended myself in a weak tone and notice his lips curve a little.

"Where are you going alone? I have no written update of the schedule."

"Clothing photoshoot. Everyone else is done with it. I was busy with something else that time."

"What kind of clothing?" I asked a little chirpy for some reason today.

Joey gave me the look to stop nagging Zaidan this early in the morning.

"Casual clothing." He gave me a small answer and closed his eyes ending the conversation.

But I smiled for no reason because I was alone with my bias today. tell me this was not a dream?

***

Clothing line had five collections: campus smart, date dash, Nightwear, winter warm and club night. As the photographer explained they needed twenty photographs from each collection.

So when Zaidan walked out wearing a casual denim shirt and faded black jeans from the campus smart collection I couldn't help but stare at how stunning he was. He also carried a backpack with him and he had to pose with this carefree college guy look.

I used this moment to click some random clicks of Zaidan and all this while I noticed mini details about him like how he had this impish grin when he made a mistake or how professionally his looks went from fresh, casual to sexy and smouldering.

How is smile was forced most of the times but his eyes lit up with someone nice came to help him? My favourite was club wear because Zaidan was irresistible in a black biker jacket.

After almost two hours half the photographs were done.

"What now?" I asked as Zaidan sat down for a break and I handed him his coffee.

"I will be paired up with some model now for half of it." He said nonchalantly.

"Don't you enjoy having photo shoots with hot models?" I asked him genuinely curious.

"Not really. It is uncomfortable most of the times, painful sometimes but rarely there are some cool girls who are professionals. And just so you know I am more brains over beauty kind of guy." He said with a raised eyebrow as if wanting me to challenge him.

"They all say that but no guy could resist a pretty face and sexy figure." Somehow I sounded bitter because I was thinking of Camilla.

Before Zaidan could react to my remark we noticed that directors, photographers and other staff were huddled together talking about something. Being the manager and all I went to know the issue.

"What's wrong?"

"Our model for today is in the hospital for food poisoning," Director said with a worried face.

"So we can postpone it? Right?" I offered the solution gently.

"No, we are already late. Zaidan is the last one to shot. Our campaign begins tomorrow."

"So bring another model."

"It is not that easy, We sign a contract first, see who will fit the theme and with the idol." Director was agitated to the verge of tears.