Hearing their frist word

Aro you were in the your parent private quarters with the twins happily play and babbling on the floor until until Dominic looks up At your father and said "pope"then Olivia fell left out said " play" hand him a teddy bear.

Emmett what can I say like mother like son. Both of our parent were babysitting for you and were teaching him talk when Vincent said "not the mama" your mother laughing and a your father glared as her. (Sorry but I loved growing up to the show I couldn't resist)

Carlisle you when with the twins to go visit your father at work. All the nurses were cooing of them until they was he's what happened next made their audience aww" pope the both" called

Jasper You found it so cute both your parents didn't see it coming. Both children yelled at "major" referring to his civil war days.

Edward you were at a he family home listening to you father play at the end you sound claps and yell muic. " that right little cub music" he laughs and showing your son more.

victories  She could not help it but smile she was watch her granddaughter while Le you were hunting. She was play with Caroline toys when she hard her say Vicky.

Marcus you father was look after his two favourite boys when he heard the tell grandpa

Caius your father was shock but happy when when his heard say "gramp" show she what him to pick her up.

Jane she found it funny and cute when your acting like her scream pain at anyone who walked past.

Alec she was watching your father training with Demetri until they start to augment your b how was the better fighter. " Zoe sweetie who do you think is the better fighter" he say. She answered "jane" as she walked in earning a pout from him and both Jane and Demetri laughed at how cute she was.