Their Reaction to your mate/inprint(their pov)

Aro their is something I don't not trust about the young man but if he make my Darling Y/n happy I won't stand in their way.

Emmett i don't like the guy just as much as Rose. But if we try to keep them a part but we will only be hurt you little champ.

Carlisle i would have never thought my good friend would have adopt b/n. Both he and y/n look like a love couple together.

Jasper I don't trust is boy one bit if he hurts my Pumpkin he has the major to answer to.

Edward I know Seth is a good kid. But Bella reaction say different. I had to told here from ripping the poor boy apart

victories  You mother was a bout to feed on Riley Biers until you stopped her. "Mother I think I have found my mate" you told her confused with what you were felling do you mother turned him as you waited for him to complete the change

Marcus I could not be any happier, My Princess has finally found he mate b/n. I. Just wish her mother was here to see her.

Caius you did she have to be mated to that hybrid mutt. Iwould rather die then she that mutt take my daughter away from me.

Jane this Elijah is perfect for y/n but if he hurts her both Alec and I will have fun coursing him pain.

Alec i don't know what b/n motivate is being here but it seems that he make my daughter happy. All I can say is both my sister and I will be keeping a close eye on him.