You First accident

scarlettraevin03 request
Aro you were training with the guards went one went to far coursing you to be in a full body cast.  Let just say the guard didn't live only thanks to your father.

Emmett your were play inter school school football when a boy twice your size tackled to the ground breaking out leg.

Carlisle you class was dissected frogs when your hand slipped slicing you other arm by mistake. The teacher rushed you to the hospital were you father work.
Jasper   If was not completely his fault. Your dad was helping you with your homework until you got a paper cut as he lost control he throw you at a wall we're the wear a lot of glass

Edward like they say like mother like daughter you would fall over your own feet. You were at your grandparents house when you slipped on the stairs falling down two Flights of stairs and though a window.

victories  You were hang around cliffs at la push when a pack of wolf surrounded you coursing you to move bad not knowing you were at the edge of the cliff. You fall over land on the rock below. Your mother saving you just be fire you drowned.

Marcus you were cooking dinner for you and your cousins when hot oil spill on you coursing you to have 2rd degree burns

Caius you were walking around the city as you were crossing the street a car was speeding down the road. Next thing that happens you got knocked over hitting you head hard.

Jane a prisoner was trying to escape. You put up a good fight until he broke a couple of your ribs.

Alec you were help your cousin fight the prisoner but her manage to get behind and snap snapped you spin.

Sorry this one took so long. Hop you like it. The next chapter is got you be: when you help you recover/look after you.