You run away

HaleyMiddleton4 request

Emmett you felt like a disappointment because you left like no Mather what you do hunting, baseball or training you would never be as good as they are

Carlisle you felt like you were in everyone's way because think that you were not as good as your siblings.

Jasper You felt like the out cast of the family beside you thought you were not at smart as everyone else's.

Edward it was just before voturi was due to attack you could not handle the thought of your family dying because of you so the that it was he's for you to leave. You stopped by the treaty line only to be stop by Seth.

victories  You were scared you just kill you first human and you mother wears nowhere in sight. So you ran way to your favourite place in the woods.

Aro/Marcus/Caius
All three father were starting to go hard on the three of you. They were training you and your cousin to be the next leader if something should happen to them. All three of you quickly pack you bags and left while they were feeding.

Jane the one thing she promised you what she would never use her powers on you. But she forgot we you started to train. When she realised what she did you were already gone.

Alec after the attack you fall deep depression. Your father had been given more work to do by the masters and stop spending time with you. Making you think he no longer care for you.