They save you/ found you

Emmett  both your mother and father found out where the man who took you lived and went to get you back. They saw you tired up with cut and bruises. " his dead no one her my baby girl and gets way with his It" your mother hiss. Racking in to attack him while you father pick you up comforting your shaking little body . " it ok Munchkin your safe now you father say 

Carlisle
As he reach the line her say you play with one of the wolfs. " y/n sweetheart time to go home" he say. " ok daddy. bye dog" you say walk over to you father explains what happen and your parents.

Jasper  
He brought the holes family with him as they reached the meet point. They saw the very woman how made you fathers life a living hell holding you. " let her go Maria" your father say get ready to fight. She let go of you as ran to your father. "Are you ok sunshine you not hurt"he ask you. "No poppa you say cuddling into him. Before your father had the chance to leave Maria went to attack him. Hand you to Alice your father killed her.

Edward
He ran after you kidnapper only to find them ripped apart and you on the back of Seth in he wolf form. "Thank you Seth" he say when you ran over to him. Bye bye dogie you said leaving with father.

victoria she found you with the Cullen being comforted. When you saw you mother you ran over to her tell her what happened. Even though she hated them she was thankful they saved you from James when he was also after Bella.