Your first day of school

Emmett you were attending a public school for the first day parent could join. Your class was play sports, let just say your mother take you know since your father broken the basketball hops.

Carlisle you were smart for you age so he had in roles you in to a private school.  Your mother help you get dressed in you school unform. " mama do I have to go? what if the other kid don't like me" you ask scared while she was braiding hair. " yes sweetie you make a lot of friends. You a beautiful young girl who funny and kind." You mother says encourage.  "We ready to go?" You heard your father from the door. " Yes daddy" you say running to his marsadiz. When you reach the school your dad kiss you head before you jumped out and ran over to your class were you became good friends with a red head.

Jasper Your Dady dropped you off at you school. He could tell you were scared of going but sent a wave of claim to help you go into the front door al the way you bump into a girl how soon became your best friend.

Edward you were showing great tent in music so he enrolled you in to a private school with a great music program

victoria because you move a lot she home school you

volturi kids
All of you are home schooled. Different guards taught differ things.