Catch up

Marcus
How you meet
He was wait outside his room as his dearest wife was given both to his first and only child. As he heard the cries of a baby he rushed into see his with holding there now member of there family. "Didyme she beautiful just like you" he say to your mother " her name name y/n she say smiling down at you. 

They bring you home to the family
Before your father bite your mother he hand you over to you uncle Aro to look after you when your mother goes though the change.

First word mamma

Frist steps  you were sitting in the castle garden with you mother when a flower caught your eyes. You walk over to them not knowing you where being watched up until your father pick you up." Sweet prince you grow up so fast.

First birthday your father bought you a purl necklace with a hart shape pendant.

You get scared in a thunder storm

He would hold you and tell you stories about your mother.

Caius
How you meet he was in the thrown room when he saw you. Was when a group of humans on a tour enter the room un a were of what was going to happen to them. Then they start to heard cries of a baby fill the room. As caius when go go finder the baby he felt a fatherly put putting to where the baby was laying. He heated humans but when he saw you he what to protect you.  "I call you Y/n" he said look down at you.
They bring you home to the family
They all ready know as they were there

First word Jane (your favourite Gard).

Frist steps your mother took you into into the thrown room " Caius our little one has something to show you" your mother said. Put you down you slow making your way. Over to to him. As you were about to fall he put you up and said "well done little one".

First birthday your father know how much you liked art so he got you your own art kit

First birthday  your father know how much you liked art so he got you your own art kit

You get scared in a thunder storm. 
His not much as a softy he made you face your fares.

Jane
How you meet ( happen in eclipse)

She was walking though the streets the shuttle when she hear. Her and her brother were investigating after going information of vampire kill the locals. As she passed an aile way she could hear sobs what what it seems to be a baby.  Moving closer she noticed a woman being kills by a vampire and next to the woman was a baby. She hate humans but when it came to a child it was a different story. She kill the vampire and then picked you your. " it's ok Y/n I'm here for you now I be the best mum you can ever ask for" she say walking out to meet her bother.

They bring you home to the family
Her brother thought it was a bad idea for Jane to keep the child. But when she show you to ato he saw that you had powers the may help the volturi he allowed her to raise you.

First word pain

Frist steps  you were watching you mother train with the guards while you sit and watch with your uncle. After they were finished you stood you making you way over to her fallen into her arms. " wow you doing so good my little hart" she say cuddling you.

First birthday she gave you a locket of a hart with picture of your and you uncle inside.

You get scared in a thunder storm.
She just cuddle you until you fall asleep.
Alec
How you meet she was walk thought a town we they still kill person say they were witches. She stoped in his tracked when her saw a baby tied to a pole and the villagers were going to set her on fire. Remembering what happen to him and his sister her kill all the villagers and took you with him " I'm here for you now no shall ever hurt you y/n" he say looking down at you
They bring you home to the family
After showing aro what happen his was aloud to raise you. You auntie was going to spoil you rotten.

Frist word daddy

First steps you were play with your aunt when you father walk in. You jumped out and ran over to to him.

First birthday
He got you a love hart pendant that his sister help shopped for.

First birthdayHe got you a love hart pendant that his sister help shopped for

You get scared in a thunder storm.
Tell your stories about him and his sister before they were turned