First steps

Aro your were spending so time with your mother in your parent shared bed room. Your mother thought it was time for u to start walk so she stood you up, then walk to Oder side of the room. " come on sweetie come to mummy" she said. You slowly start to walk wobbling ever now and then.

After reaching you mother she pick you up and kiss you check. Both of you were unaware of someone watch to both of you until you hear a laugh and clapping come from the door way. Turning around you saw you father. " well done princess" your father say while walking over to the both of you and kiss the top of your head.

Emmett you were in the back yard with you with your father play with a soccer ball push it to your father until you saw your mother and slowly made you way over to her. " oh great job sweet pea" you mum says pick up and spin you around making you giggle.

Carlisle You were in the kitchen help your mother make cookies for you and your cousins. When you heard your father foot step you climbed off your chair and speed walked over to him " welcome home dada" you say hugging his legs. Hello darling your growing so fast if your gown any faster we will need to slow you down" your father joked.

Jasper  Are you kidding. You hated going shopping with your mother your ran into your fathers study and hid be hide you father. " Jaz have you seen Y/n I what to take her shopping for some clothes"your asked. " No Alie I have seen her have u tried E/d (emmet daughter) room she could be playing with her" your fathers says. " she gone sweetie" your father say. Picking u up and hug you.

Edward you were in the woods with your parents when u saw your mother friend Jacob in his wolf form. You mother put down and you slowly walking over to him. As you reach him you hug him say pretty dogie" all your father did was laugh.

Victoria you skip walking altogether you most try to run way from you mother boyfriend you mother even told him if her touch on hair on you head she would set him alight.