They find out your powers

Your still human at the his stage

Aro you had visions the day he found out was when you had a nightmare and her could see what you saw.

Emmett you could make a vampire pregnant. the day he found out was sent you mother started to feel sick and had Carlisle look at her.

Carlisle beside being super smart didn't have any powers

Jasper Super fast. You were play a game of tag with cousins when you found out about you power you were even faster then Edward.

Edward you were just like him you could read minds. He found out the day you were born.

victoria you were a good tracker. You didn't know how but you were able to find her friend Laurent was and visit him.

Marcus you had power just like you mother. You found your father in your mother garden looking at your mother fountain think of her and missing her. Your not sure how it happen but when you touch his shoulder he was happy.

Caius you could control the elements around you. It was when you were battling the Romanian I could not be any prouder then he was that day.

Jane your like hers. Your powers show after one of the kidnapper try to her your cousin. It just happen your mother had to help carm you Down to stop.

Alec  your powers were similar to his but but you also was a shield. He noticed when he when to go save you and the other children.