They bring you home to the family

Aro as Aro arrived back to the castle he was greeted by his two brothers. I hope everything when will Aro?" Marcus asked. I went will my brother and we have a now addiction to our family. He replied. "You brought a human child back? Have you gone mad?" Casius angrily yells waking you up.look up at Casius with a toothless smile smelting his cold hart.

Emmett when they got back to the house they ask Carlisle to have a look to see if you were hurt. As Carlisle came out his office Rosalie took you for him. Going to introduce you to the rest of the family. " oh rose were did you find the poor thing" esme asked. " we found her in the wood a bears kill her parent. Both rose and I are going to adopt her. Emmett said.

Carlisle after getting home he call the family for a meeting. After explaining what happened to you family he told them they were adopting you. Edward was refusing until Alice said it would be fine.

Jasper  Alice had a vision so she already know. When the  other Collins came home she took you from Jaspers arms and talked about all the shopping trip she would take you on. While the other were taking about how Jasper  found you and the note.

Edward while your mother was turning Edward brought the two of you down to meet the rest of the family.

victoria James know about