How you meet

Aro he go word of a vampire live evidence of their kind.  He hear screaming coming for a house nearby. Entering the hose he saw two vampire feed on you parents.

After kill them he hear a whimpers coming from the next room. Enter the room he saw a baby girl. Aro pick the crying child and she stopped cry' looking into he's red eye. Showing a toothless smile.

" don't worry little one you under my protection  now. Now what is you name?"He say looking around the room until land on the door. "Y/n" he whispered.

Emmett both he and his wife Rosalie were out hunting when they heard a scream from deep within the forest. As the reach deep in the forest the saw a two bears killing a man and a woman and one about to keep kill a small child. Emmett kill them while Rosalie took the child to safety. " is she ok" emmett ask when he cought up.

"I think so. She has no family now I could not Baer to send here to a home. I think we would adopt her" she say not looking away from you. "What are we going to call her" he ask. "Y/n" Rosalie say with a motherly smile.

Carlisle he was work at the hospital were he got a call about a car crash were both parents die on the seen and their baby was being brought into the er.

Carlisle the one that was assigned to look her over before handing her over to the orphanage but after see you he saw you as a daughter and disease to adopt you. "Come Y/n lets take you home to meet the family" he says putting you in his car.

Jasper  Jasper was just in his room went he could hear a hurt beat out side his house. Opening the door and noticed a baby in a basket with a note.

Picking up the note it say "please take my child I can no longer care for her and fare for he safety. He name is Y/n". Looking back to the basket he felt bad for baby. "Look like I be looking after you my little angle. Hope I won't scare you" he says.

Edward Renesmee twin sister. Both your mother and father could not believe they just had twin but the love the bout of you. " my love what would you like to name them?" You father ask. I was think Renesmee and y/n" she saw before drifting into darkness after you father changed her.

victoria her and her mate James killed you real family. As Both heard your crys they made their way to the tent you and your parent were camping in. As they saw you James was abut to kill you until Victoria stopped him and pick you up walk out.

"What are you doing "James asked. I going to raise her when she old enough I will change her" Victoria replied. Looking down and you "I look after you my little Y/n" said she said.