when you help you recover/look after you.

Emmett after you came home with your leg in plaster your leg your father would carry you around not letting you walk while you mother would bring you anything you needed.

Carlisle it was a deep cut so you needed stickers. After you father sow up you arm he gave you some pain killers to help you then took you home with your mother would spend time with you watching chick flicks.

Jasper   After your grandfather fixed you you cuts you went looking for you dad. You found him in you library before by you mother. As you wake in run over to you hug you say how sorry he was. For the rest of the day you payed you head on you dads lap drifting of to sleep while he read you stories about the southern war.

Edward being half vampire has it advantages you could heal fast. However your father and mother makes you rest. You were laying down on the couch with both your mother and sister listening to your father on the piano play your favourite song.

victories  You were so badly hurt the only way to save you was to turn you. She stayed but your side until you made it though the change.

Aro you would spend time with your mother for most of the day but you father would come check on you to see how you were and if you need anything.

Marcus after doctor left you father you have you laying you head on his chest while he told you stories about your mother until you fall asleep.

Caius it was rear for him to show his emotions but he was cared losing you. He would stay buy your side wait for you to walk up. But when his not but your side he was tracking down the one responsible hitting you.

Jane/Alec both you and you cousin were in bad shape to only way to save you was to have their master change you. While they were wait the torched the prisoner until he begged for death. Once the both of you woken up they took you for you frost hunt.