Chapter Nineteen

Charlie's Point Of View

I was stupid to make that bet.
I knew for a fact they wouldn't do that to me.
But I was also stupid enough to believe it.
But only for a second.

I knew Rainer as the mean girl that didn't care about anyone's feelings but her friends.
And when I saw her with Jake, the first thing I felt was jealously and sadness, but then I knew that Jake and Rainer had grown close.
Because they had one thing in common: me.

The jock named Quincy held me back from Jake.
All I wanted to go was run into his muscular arms and tell him how much I love him.
Even though I acted like I jerk I knew I loved him the day I met him.
I will be able to support him, if he wants to go to England, fine.
Even though most long distance relationships don't work....... we will make it work.
Because Chake is strong enough to withstand distance.

I came up for the ship name for us when I was coming to school today. I put it on a card that I wrote with how I felt and told him I would be there for him.
I had slipped it into his locker before I made the bet with Angel, so luckily he got it.

When I tired to run into his arms....... I felt defeated!
I let them trick me into believing Jake and Rainer would betray me.
And now I'm angry.
Everything that I had been through, I deserve to be happy.
And so do my friends.

Quincy was still holding me as they dragged me out into the hallway.
I knew that I was out numbered and that it would be a risk but, I wanted Jake. I needed him!

I quickly turned around as I kicked Quincy in the balls.

Angel jumps back startled as she looks at Quincy groaning.
I immediately take this as a chance to escape.

I jumped over Quincy and ran back into the cafeteria to Jake and my friends.
I hear the clink of heels after me but I don't stop.

I fling the doors open as I see all eyes on my but I don't care.

I run to out normal table.
Jake immediately gets ups and looks at me with concern.

I jump into his arms and start crying.
Jake put so many emotions in my heart right now that I can't even explain.

He held me close as I was wrapped in his arms with his chin on my head.
He whispered reassuring things in my ear as Quincy and Angel come into the cafeteria looking angry.

I turn around as Jake hold me protectively.
Rainer stands by my side as I hold her hand, Andy stands next to Jake, prepared for a fight.

"You shouldn't have done that!" Quincy mutter as he walks stiffly meeting my eyes.

Jake looks at me and after a few seconds realizing what I did because he was there when I did it to this guy at the diner.

"Leave her alone!" Jake yells as he tightens his grip on me.

"What?" Angel starts as she makes her way over to us. "What are you gonna do? Huh? Kill me for touching you girlfriend?! Tell my big brother! Well guess what? He's not here?"
The bell rings as everybody runs out of the cafeteria, actually happy to go to class.

She snickers, I look to see Andy and Rainer haven't moved an inch.
I mentally smiled, grateful that I had friends like them.

"Sorry but a bet is a bet! She shouldn't have bet on you guys! And now she will wear a short skirt, that every guy can see her-"