Chapter Ten

Jakes Point Of View

Charlie and I have been dating for about 1 month now, and she is the most supportive girlfriend I could ask for!
She understands me and I am so grateful to be able to officially call her mine.

"Hey babe!"
I jump as I feel the familiar hands of Charlie's on mine.
"Hey!" I say with a huge grin on my face.
She makes me happy, and I need to be happy.

"I am so not looking forward to our science test today!" She whines as she clutches onto my arm.

"Did you study?"

She stops walking, looks at me, and then continues.

"I'll take that as a no." I say chucking as we come upon our wonderful science classroom.

Charlie groaned but immediately stoped when she saw Rainer sitting in the back.

She lets go of my hand and runs over to Rainer as they start talking about who knows what.

I walk over to my usual seat with Andy.

"What's up man?." I say as we do our handshake.
I know..... little kids at heart!

"I have a date!" He says proudly as he takes his phone out of his pocket.

"You do?"

He looked at my offended by my tone of voice.

"What? You don't think I can get a girl?"

"No!" I chuckled as I took my earbuds out
"I'm am happy for you Andy! Just don't mess it up."

"I would never!" He says teaseling as our teacher walks in.

I heard Charlie groan while Rainer laughed as I smirked.
That's my Charlie.

"Who came up with the alphabet?" Rainer asked randomly as her, Charlie, Andy, and I sat at our normal table.

Charlie doesn't seem to care, she just keeps on eating, Andy seems to be thinking about it, and I on the other hand, want to know why she thought of that random question.

"Why?"

"The first true alphabet was made by the Greeks." Andy said as he takes out his phone.

Charlie looks at Andy and gives him a 'you did not just say that' look which causes me to
laugh.

This is what we do everyday.
And I wouldn't change it for the world.

Charlie's Point Of View

Jake is making Andy and I spend some quality time together so we will feel more comfortable around each other.
I really don't want too, but I see where Jake is coming from.
I'm his girlfriend and Andy is his best friend so he wants us to get along.

"Hey Andy." I say as I walk into the bowling alley.

"Hey....... look I know this is awkward and all but let's try to have fun today."

"Okay." I say surprised by Andy's commitment to this.

We both go and get our shoe size and pick out a bowling ball, when we make our way back to the alley we decide to make it interesting.