Staring Contest

Kellin's Pov

"Stop looking at me like that."

I chuckled, lifting an eyebrow playfully. "Like what?"

He gave me a look, one that I've seen many times before. "With that dumbass look on your face."

"This is how my face normally looks."

"Exactly."

I pouted, tapping Vic's knee underneath the table. We sat directly across from each other. "That's not a very nice way to talk to your boyfriend," I giggled, making his smile wider.

"Well, it's not very nice to stare."

"I'm preparing for the intense staring contest we're going to have."

"What staring contest?"

"The one we're going to have in a few seconds."

Vic laughed, showing his straight teeth. "I never agreed to this."

I rested my forearms on the table, leant forward and gave Vic a serious look. "If you win, I'll make you a cookies and cream cake and give you head."

Vic perked up and opened his eyes wider. "Three, two, one, go!"

I laughed at his sudden eagerness and stared back intently at him. Up-close and with the glowy sunlight streaming through the window and onto Vic, I could see the swirl of chocolate and caramel colour in his irises.

"You do know I'm going to win this? Right, babe?" Vic said, making me laugh softly.

"Bullshit. Your eyes are watering already."

"We'll see who's eyes are watering when you're giving me good head," he teased, making slurping noises.

I scrunched up my nose, not being able to help laughing. I kept my eyes trained on Vic's.

Only a couple of seconds passed until my idiot of a boyfriend started being a moron.

"Poke," he said, jabbing me lightly under the eye.

I giggled. "Don't cheat! Keep your grubby fingers to yourself, mister."

He arched an eyebrow. "My fingers are probably grubby coz' they go up your ass."

He pretended to cock a gun and shoot it. "Shots fired," he whispered dramatically, not breaking eye contact.

"My ass is probably grubby because you put your two inch dick up it." I punched my fists together, and blew them apart, making an explosion noise.

He gasped in faux hurt. "God, stop exaggerating, Kellin. We both know it's 2.2 inches."

Oh, how I wished I could roll my eyes in this moment.

Another fifteen or so seconds passed and Vic's eyes were really beginning to water. I laughed when tears started rolling down his cheeks and his eyes twitched.

"You okay there, bud?"

He hushed me. "Shush. You'll mess up my flow."

I snorted. "What? The flow of your tears?"

He chuckled, almost blinking. Quickly, his face went monotone and it was laughable how serious Vic was about this.

We sat in silence, my own eyes starting to water and I was wondering if this bitch was going to give up. The house was dead silent, Vic far more focused than I thought he'd be.

My eyes burnt into his, focused, until a loud fart ripped through the air.

My jaw fell, taken off guard, and I bust out laughing, inevitably blinking.

Vic screamed loudly, jumping up from his seat. "HA! LITTLE BITCH ASS! I WON!"

I took a moment to try and compose myself. "What do you mean 'you win'? You practically shit yourself! How am I not suppossed to laugh at that?" I barely ended through more laughter.

He shrugged, givig me a look. "Sucks. And, speaking of.... I think that's your cue." He motioned down to his crotch, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh, suck my ass, that's so unfair." I got up from my seat, walking over to him.

He stuck his tongue out at me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing our chests together.

"You're so gross, I can't believe you did that." I shook my head. Sometimes, he really was a doofus.

He made a stupid face, of course. "Passing gas is natural."

"Not if it sounds like that."

He smacked my ass. "Shut up."

I giggled, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Come on. I still have a cake and other things I promised."

He winked. "Told you I'd win, babe."

lmao, casually returns to wattpad with the dumbest one shot in existence. idk why I chose to write something so purposeless, but I wanted to 😂not proof read and written on my phone so sorry for any typos.