young

I know I said I would make a part 2 to the last one shot but I never got around to it and I got this idea because I haven't written a one shot in a million years

"Kellin, is there a reason you're raiding Franks closet?" Tony questions, cautiously taking a seat on my older brothers bed. I rummaged through Franks band shirts some more, pulling out a Megadeth one.

"We're going to the soccer field by Claremonte High to meet up with some guys," I explain, glancing sideways at Tony.

"Claremonte High School? Who could possibly want to meet up with two eighth graders with no friends but each other?"

I grinned widely, turning back to my Mexican friend. "Eleventh graders, that's who." Tony's eyes bulged at my words. "Who?"

I shrugged my shoulders innocently, ridding of my shirt and throwing on Franks. "One day I was outside of the convenience store, waiting for Frank and his boyfriend to get his cigarettes, when this group of boys walked up and sat on the curb with me." A warm tingle rushed through my tummy at the memory of a certain tan skinned boy.

"One of them with long brown hair - his name was Vic - was a total babe and asked for my number then told me to meet him on the soccer field. He even kissed my cheek, Tony!"

Tony chuckled, fiddling around with his slightly stretched earlobe that was progressively getting larger. "Dude, they're seventeen and we're thirteen! They know shit we don't even know exists."

I scoffed. "Please, this generation is so desensitized to the crude world, we'll know just as much as them. Plus. . . Vic's got a younger brother who's pretty cute." I smirk, nudging his shoulder playfully.

He blushed, poking his tongue out at me. Just as we got up to leave, my brother and Gerard stumble into the room, mouths attached in a kiss that involved way too much tongue. "Ew!" I squeal, grabbing Tony's hand and dragging him quickly to my own room.

I briefly heard Frank yelling at me, before the slamming of a door. Walking in front of my full-body mirror, I raked over my outfit, consisting of Franks shirt, dark blue skinny jeans that made my legs look longer and thinner and my ass nice, firm, and round, along with a pair of burgundy TOMS. I noticed Tony come up behind me and adjust his snap back, shifting around his brunette hair, while I messily swept my ebony locks across my forehead.

"Frank's okay with you meeting with these guys?"

A shrug was my response. Frank has been my legal guardian for four years now after mom and dad died. "I don't really care what he says. These boys are really nice," I say, but in all actuality my biggest reason of wanting to meet up with the high schoolers was because I wanted to see Vic again.

God, he was just so hot with his tan, muscular arms, long, chestnut curls, teasing smirk, and glimmering nose ring. Even in the short period of time I was around him, he made me feel so mature and needed. My mentality has always been considerably more grown up than my age, so I felt like I got along well with this group of guys. The feeling of having someone older take interest in me gave me almost a rush, an exhilarating feeling.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I saw it was time to go. "Come on, Tone. Let's go!" I exclaim, excitedly, quickly sending Frank a simple text saying Tony and I were going out. Not that he'd notice since he's too busy getting it on with Gerard.

Along the way, Tony and I chatted, but I think my best friend caught on to the jitters I was having. While he was very laid back. Just wait until he sees the guys, he won't be so care free for long.

Tony continued his rant about how his mom doesn't want him stretching his ears any further, "She acts like I'm going to have huge holes in my ears! I just want to go up a few sizes bigger. God, she acts like if I'll be getting a dermal piercing next. Like that'll happen."