go out with a bang

-Kellin's Pov-

"Vic! Take your drink, we only have three minutes till midnight!" I exclaim, pouring the exspensive champagne into glasses for Vic and I. We were currently throwing a New Years party for us and all of our friends to celebrate the coming of a new year.

Nothing made me happier than getting to spend new years with my handsome husband. Also, I loved being with all of our friends and family, their glasses either filled with wine or champagne, awaiting for the countdown so we could pop some more bottles of champagne.

Vic giggled, of course a little bit past tipsy at this point. "You look hot tonight," he smirked, snaking an arm around my waist, while cheekily pinching my ass. I tried to refrain myself from smiling, but didn't as I led Vic to the living room.

The countdown was on LIVE from NYC, the television on full blast to amp up the excitement buzzing through the crowd of familiar people. All the guys either had party-poppers, party horns, and knowing them, some bottle of alcohol to pop when 2016 was official.

Waiting in anticipation, I turned to Vic, smiling as I took a sip from my slightly bitter drink. "What's your resolution, babe?" I ask.

His smirk grew, "To have sex with you." He pulled me to his chest, ducking his head down to kiss at my neck. I could faintly smell the alcohol on him, but I actually found it really attractive. On Vic, at least.

"We did it on that chair this morning," I chuckled, remembering only a hours ago I was riding Vic on that very seat in the middle of breakfast.

Before Vic could reply, I squealed at there only being 20 seconds left on the countdown. This year, I was determined to share a kiss a midnight, just like Vic and I do every year. Everyone started chanting, "Ten! Nine! Eight!"

"Oh my god! Kiss me, Vic!" I brought my arms around his neck, smiling brightly at his tiny, drunken, giggles. He seemed ten times hotter in this moment, with his tan complexion, mocha eyes, chestnut curls, strong arms, and thick eyebrows.

"Five! Four!"

"I love you, Kellin," he breathed into my ear. I replied quickly, "I love you, too."

"Two! One!"

I crashed my lips to his, grabbing a fist-full of his hair with my hand that wasn't occupied with my glass. I don't know why, but every new years feels surreal to me, it's so hard to explain and with Vic's plump lips pressed firmly to mine and his muscular, tan, arms around my waist protectively, I knew everything was meant to be the way it was.

Pulling away with a wide grin, I rose my glass to his, "Cheers! Happy new year, Vic!" I proclaim over everyone's cheering. He clinked his glass with mine, pecking my lips once again, "Happy new year, my love."

Vic and I then went off to go say happy new year to everyone and cheer our glasses. After talking to all the guys for around ten minutes and having another glass and a half of champagne, I let my gaze search our living room for Vic.

As soon as my eyes met with Vic's, I knew exactly what was going to happen. His chocolate eyes were dark and swimming with lust and determination, tongue swiping across his pink bottom lip in a seductive manner. He wanted to have sex, and he wanted it now.

I stood frozen in my spot, when he weaved through the many people until the next thing I knew, his arms were around my waist and his mouth was at my ear, "You're coming with me," he whispered huskily, nibbling softly at my earlobe, breath sending shivers of delight down my spine.

A giggle bubbled past my lips in my partially drunken state, reaching a hand between us and discreetly cupping his bulge through his skinny jeans. Vic let out a shaky breath, leaning his forehead against mine.

Slowly, I began to rub the front of his pants, lowering my voice to a whisper, "Please make love to me, Viccy, please. I need it so bad, please," I whimpered, just to get him going, while giving his jean-covered erection a firm squeeze.

He gasped softly, "Oh, shit."

"Let's go upstairs, babe. You can do whatever you want to me. How does that sound? Hmm?" I teased, lowly, never stopping my hand that was palming him through his jeans that were getting considerably tighter. I was shocked no one had noticed, yet.

"Fuck, let's go," he groaned, pushing me ahead of him as I made me way to the stairs. On the way up, Vic was touching, squeezing, or just straight out holding my ass. He's got an addiction, I swear.

I quickly scurried into our room when Vic grabbing my right ass cheek lightly, giggling at the feeling. I don't know why, but when he touched my butt lightly it tickled so much. "I swear, you're the only person who thinks it tickles when someone touches their butt," Vic chuckled, breaking out of his lustful state for a moment, but getting right back into it when I fell down on the bed, and popping the button of my skinny jeans.

Vic crawled up my body, resting his weight on his forearms as he leant over my body, face-to-face with me. "Hi there," I giggled softly, reaching out to run my fingers through his hair, just like he loved. He always says my long nails feel amazing against his scalp or some shit.

"God, you have looked so sexy all night," he says, beginning to suck on my sweet spot on the right side of my collarbone. "I love you more than anything," he sighed, making my heart flutter.

I smirked, unzipping his pants quickly, loving the sight of the tent in his boxers. "Need some help?" I tease, running my fingertips up and down his boxer-clad length.

~~

hey sorry if this book seems like it doesn't even exist any more. Sorry if I left you on the edge and for how short this is, I honestly just feel so horrible and sad right now so I'm trying my best to write the next chapters for Basket Case and Tattoos x

thanks to anyone who still or ever had this in their library :) have a rad day.

NOT PROOF READ AND PROB SLOPPY AF I REALLY JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SO NO ONE GOT MAD.