sea shells

[] Kellin's Pov []

"Mum, I'm heading down to the beach to get some pictures. I'll meet you back in the hotel in a bit," I announced, tightening my camera strap around my neck as my mom poured coffee into her mug.

"Bye, Kellin. Love you."

I smiled, saying the same before shutting the door behind me.

Vacation this year was in Cuba, and with beaches as beautiful as theirs I needed to get pictures. I was an aspiring photographer and going on vacation was always especially fun for me because all the new and different sights worked as different candidates in my personal portfolio.

Passing a couple other people staying in this hotel, I smiled politely and exited through a set of doors, emerging myself in the boiling heat. It was brutal for someone as pasty as myself, so you could bet your buns I was covered in seven layers of sunblock.

As I stepped onto the teddy bear sand, I smiled softy at what appeared to be a small decoration of assorted shells in the sand. When I took a closer look, I realized it wrote out, Vic Fuentes 2k16!

For some reason I found this sort of cool and shot a picture of it. The shells looked magnificent. I made my way along the beach, stopping to take pictures of things that interested me. There was one of a tiny, grumpy hermit crab, another of the unique tiki heads decorating a juice bar. My pictures went from anything to everything. Of course, these ones were mostly for my own enjoyment, unless I found some good enough for my portfolio.

Nearing the less populated side of the beach, my attention fell to a group of boys on surf boards, splashing around in the water. I held back my gay seeing an attractive ensemble of shirtless boys and found a brilliant idea.

[] Vic's Pov []

"Hey, dude. I think that guy is talking to us," Austin said, pointing behind me.

The group, straddling their boards, turned to see a pale boy with dark hair and a camera in his hands. He was a very exotic pretty. Definitely not from around here. I had to admit, though, he was still very cute. The boy yelled something at us again, but none of us could make it out.

"Come on," I say, "let's just go up and see what he wants."

Everyone agreed begrudgingly, before paddling to the shore. My group of friends consisted of Austin, Tony, Mike, Jaime, and Ashton. We were known as some of the best surfers around here.

Once we approached the shore, I realized that the boy talking to us was more than just cute. He was fucking gorgeous.

"He's a hottie. I'll take this," I muttered to the group, earning a chorus of chuckles.

Tucking my board underneath my arm, I approached this very attractive guy with a charming smile. "Hey," I breathed, "what's up?"

My voice was full of flirtation so he could catch on easily and give me a signal whether he was interested or not. What I didn't expect, was for him to check me out and go bubblegum pink.

"Hi. . .sorry if this is weird, but I'm a photographer and I just wanted to know if I could get a couple pictures of you guys surfing?"

I let my eyes travel up and down his body, before nodding my head and chuckling, "Of course, sweetheart."

This whole photographer thing was really attractive. Artistic boys were always the cutest.

"Do you want us to do anything specific?"

He shook his head and giggled. "Nope. Just do your thing. Oh, and by the way, I'm Kellin."

I reached for one of his frail hands, lifting it up to my lips and pressing a soft kiss to the top. "Vic," I reply, making his eyes widen.

This was really flirtatious for me. Usually I wasn't so blatant about my interest, but this 'Kellin' looked too good to pass up. When I dropped his hand, he cupped it to his chest with a shy smile. Quickly, I winked at him before jogging to the water and joining the guys.

"What did he want?" Mike asked, glancing behind me at the adorable Kellin who had his camera at the ready.

"Photographer. Wanted permission to take pictures of us surfing," I say quickly, trying to get to the good part, "but, oh my god guys, he's a total babe! That is one sexy boy right there."

Tony groaned jokingly. "Here comes the gayness."

They laughed, but I didn't care. That was one fine piece of ass and I wasn't afraid to admit it.

"We saw you all up on him, kissing his hand and doing your I'm-a-hot-teenage-surfer stance. Shocked you didn't get punched out," Ashton added.

I chuckled, remembering how much of a blusher Kellin seemed to be. "Oh yeah, he's definitely into guys. You should have seen how red his face was."

With that, I paddled out deeper, trying to spot any good oncoming waves. For some reason, I really wanted to impress Kellin. Despite that way I was talking about him, I actually found more than just his looks attractive. To make sure he was watching, I took a quick glance behind me, before advancing to a killer looking wave. After surfing for a good half hour, I made my way back to the shore, exhausted.

With a deep groan, my clammy body collapsed on the warm sand next to Kellin, who was looking through the pictures on his camera. He giggled at me, peeling a piece of seaweed off my chest.

"Tired?"

I nodded breathlessly, rolling my head to the side to look at him.

"I can see why! You're really, really good, Vic," he complemented, his face then suddenly flashing with realization. "Wait, are you Vic Fuentes?"

I gave him a questioning look and chuckled. "Yeah. . .how do you know that?"

He shook his head with wide eyes. "No, sorry, that sounded creepy! It's just I looked at the picture I took when I first got here and it said 'Vic Fuentes 2k16'. I'm only now realizing that that's probably you."

"Oh, you saw that?" I blushed, rubbing the back of my neck. It was childish to write your name in shells on the beach, I know, but I loved doing it.

He nodded, that perfect smile still on face. "Yeah," he breathed, "I thought it was really cute. . .Here, you can look through the pictures if you want?"

He offered the camera to me and I took it happily. All the pictures were absolutely gorgeous. He had took them at different angles that suited all the photos beautifully.

"Wow, you're really good," I said, genuinely impressed with his skill. Kellin thanked me, of course sporting that signature blush that made his cheeks look so rosy.

"Anyway, I should be heading home now," Kellin sighed, standing up and dusting himself. I gave him his camera.

"Wait," I stopped him, standing up, "will I see you again?"

A soft smile tugged at his lips and he nodded. "I'll be the dork taking pictures of cute boys surfing. If you find me again tomorrow, I'll give you my number." He then kissed my cheek, letting his soft lips linger and left without another word.

I brought my hand to my burning cheek, amazed that I found a boy that could possibly be into me. There wasn't many guys in Cuba that were gay, and I actually planned on moving to America to broaden my horizons, and it appeared Kellin seemed to be from there.

"Score with the cutie?" Austin teased, coming up behind me and clapping my back.

"Yeah," I breath, seeing Kellin disappear from my line of sight, "I'm getting his number tomorrow. But, god, that kid is so cute."

All my friends gave me high fives in pride, but all I could think about was how excited I was for tomorrow.

[][][][][][][]

I have a crush on someone I don't want to like becoz like he's not someone I would usually be into and my friends hate him and there's no way it would happen and ugh.

fml

hope you liked it