Colorful Morning Shower

Kellin and Vic are girls in this, yeet becoz i totally know all of you are sluts for genderswaps am i right. AND VIC NOTICED ME ON INSTAGRAM IM SO HAPPY I COULD LITERALLY FUCKING DIE RN

[] Vic's pov []

A low rumble vibrated through my body, shaking my ears. My first thought was, what the fuck? I mean, I was barely conscious and it scared the shit out of me.

Slowly, I peeled my eyes open to take in my surroundings. Like I suspected, my girlfriend was in a deep slumber beside me, that I took a moment to note was a gorgeous sight, and the house was silent with the peacefulness of the morning. Yet, one thing seemed to be off. The ominous, deep noise I'd heard moments ago seemed to be coming from outside. Peeking through the side of the curtain that was slightly agape, I saw dark clouds looming above the sky, explaining that the rumble was indeed thunder.

I sighed tiredly, running my fingers through my tangled hair and yawning. I was still tired as shit but couldn't bring myself to fall back to sleep. Bored, I let my eyes fall back to Kelli. A smile made its way onto my lips at the sight of her in this state.

She'd kicked off the covers just like she did every night, revealing her beautiful, petite body. I've always complimented her on her amazing curves. To bed she wore a pair of cute, pale-pink panties and an oversized Three Days Grace t-shirt I bought her when I took her to her first concert back when we were in ninth grade. The memory was one of my favorites. I remember how the next day the poor thing could barely speak she was screaming so hard.

Kelli's pink lips were pushed into a pout and her short, noir hair sprawled out across her pillow. Usually people looked just stupid as fuck when they're sleeping, but my girlfriend was a natural beauty at all times. Or maybe I especially thought so since I adored her.

A random crack of lightning made me jolt in my spot, resulting in the bed to shake. This made Kelli groan and squint her eyes open. It would have been so damn adorable if I didn't feel bad for waking her up.

"Vic?" she croaked out, disorientated after just awaking.

I hushed her, stroking her hair and gently pushing it away from her forehead. "Go back to sleep, darling. It's alright."

Like I expected, she didn't listen, and instead sat up, rubbing her eyes. "What was that noise? Is there a storm?" She crawled on top of me so she was straddling my hips and laying on me lazily.

I chuckled at her, placing my hands on her hips to hold her close. "Yeah. It's okay, though, you should go back to sleep." I felt bad so I kissed her head, burying my nose into her silky hair.

She made an incoherent humming noise, murmuring, "But you're awake already. I'll just stay up with you."

"You don't have to do that," I cooed.

She sighed tiredly into my chest, kissing my exposed collarbone. "I want to, Vic."

Her sweetness made me grin as we sat in silence for a few moments. "We stink," Kelli giggled, making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"I wonder why?" I say, sarcastically.

"Hey! We usually have a shower after we have sex but I was just too tired," she whined, propping her chin on my chest so she could look at me. Last night Kelli and I got a little frisky with each other after I watched Kelli walking around the house with a tight shirt and no bra.

"Then let's go shower now, princess." I sat up, taking the advantage of Kelli still straddling me and telling her to wrap her arms around my neck. Once she did, I carried her to the washroom and set her on the counter.