Chapter 5- Caution: Chair Will Cause Blushing. *Edited*

Start from the beginning

I tear my eyes away from him hoping he didn’t see my blush and put two and two together. Before I turn my gaze from him though, I see him inhale deeply then stiffen.

“Dang you wolf! Why’d you have to do that?  Now he smells that I’m turned-on!” I whine

‘GOOD! We need to be mated and you’re not running to do that anytime soon. So I have to get this going somehow. Since you won’t go to him, I’ll just have to lure him to you!’ She irritatingly says.

“Well what if I don’t want anything to happen? Yet.” I say softly.

‘Look, we need this! He was made for you and you for him. This isn’t just about what you want. He so clearly wants you. It’s so evident on his face I’m sure your family is picking up on it. Think about how he feels. Him being an Alpha makes it hurt so much more to not be with his mate. You always, ALWAYS put people before yourself, why not now? Why is it so hard to do that for your one and ONLY true love?” She asks.

“Because he is the ONLY one that can TRULY hurt me.” I say honestly.

‘He won’t.”

“-inside now so you two can talk.” I hear my dad say.

“Huh?” I ask confused.

He laughs, “I said that we’re all going to go inside. Mr. Parker tells me he needs to catch you up on some things for school since you left class early. Which we will be talking about later.” He says sternly but holds back a smile.