Back On the Grind

Khaza (POV)

I was walking down a long alley way getting ready to meet Javoc. He was a friend from back in the day. We had our times too. He's always telling me what's been going down in the hood. I knocked on the old rusty door.

Patric: Who is it?

Khaza: Fucking police nigga open up.

I heard the locks on the door and I smiled a bit.

Patric: Khaza !

Khaza: Haha what's going on boy?

Patric: Shit chilling waiting on some money to pass through.

Khaza: Cool cool. Where Javoc at tho I need to run it with him right quick.

Patric: Oh he in the back with a lil fine bitch from down the street.

I shook my head walking to the back. This nigga always got a hoe up in here. I bust through his bedroom door and his bitch popped up frightened.

Khaza: FUCK GOING IN HERE!

Javoc: What the fuck you want nigga? Can't you see I'm busy!

Khaza: Ain't nobody worried bout yo down the street hoe. Put some clothes on we needa talk.

He looked at me like "nigga really". That's when he snapped his fingers and told ole girl he was gonna call her. She grabbed her clothes really fast and ran out of the room.

Javoc: This better be good nigga. She was one of the good ones.

Khaza: I thought you only stick with bad ones.

Javoc: Nah. Started falling in love with those.

I laughed my ass off.

Khaza: Aye look. I need you to get some of this work I got on the streets.

Javoc: What? Nigga I told you I ain't dealing no more. I paid my debts.

Khaza: I know bruh but you the only one I know that'll sell this shit right and won't fuck me over.

Javoc: I don't know Khaz. I been tryna lay low.

Khaza: You'll get some big bucks for this my G.

Javoc: I don't give a fuck about that. I'm thinking about my probation and if I really wanna deal with going back for yo ass.

Khaza: Didn't I take care of you with that tho?

Javoc: Yea. You right bruh. You the only one that wrote me in that  bitch too and kept me updated bout my daughter.

Khaza: Besides. All you gotta do is play it smart nigga. I got ya back either way

Javoc: Fasho. I got you man just tell me when it's coming through.

Khaza: It'll be here this afternoon.

Javoc: Alright bet. But anyway word on the street is you and Munchie pulled some gangsta shit last week.

I looked back at him wondering how the fuck he knew about that.

Khaza: What the fuck you talking about?

Javoc: Aye Man, that's what I heard. Y'all went in a house blasting mfs.

Khaza: Who told you that?

Javoc: Overheard some Kat at Loo's talking bout it. You got the streets shook.

Khaza: Man Javoc, some big shit been going on lately. Idk what's being said in the streets but we ain't just bust in nobody shit shooting shit up. We went in that muthafucka and Beezy was dead. Somehow the cops popped up in that mf. I feel we were set up.

Javoc: That was Beezy crib? No shit! He dead? And set up by who? Who the fuck would wanna fuck with y'all niggas?

Khaza: Beezy, Rah, and Andre. Dead and gone. And you know who.

He rubbed his chin thinking. When it came to him he snapped his fingers

Javoc: Bitch ass Quint.

We laughed. That's what we used to call him back in the day.

Javoc: The streets talking Khaza. And you know what that means. That's gone head straight to the police department.

Khaza: You don't think I know? That's why I'm tryna figure out who tf told you. You know the Kat at Loo's?

Javoc: Some big nigga they call Dooly.

Khaza: You know where he be?

Javoc: He mostly be at Loo's. Standing on the corner. But He lives with his moms on Winchester.

I nodded and just thought about paying Dooly a visit. I stayed and talked for a bit about his daughter and baby momma then I dapped him and dipped.