Chapter 19

Don (POV)

Who the fuck was these niggas that just busted my crib. That was downright disrespect. I went to throw some clothes on and told Rocco to find out who the fuck were those bitches. Nigga held a fucking gun to my daughter too. They just don't know who they fucking with. I looked around at everyone tryna decide whether I trust everybody in this room or not.

Don: Everybody GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Quint: What's yo problem?

Don: I aint been here for more than a week and somebody already busting my shit. Something aint right. Do you know who those niggas was?

Quint: Nah. I dont. But dont be tripping im sure nobody in here had shit to do with this.

Don: Until that's proven I WANT EVERYBODY TO GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE.

Quint: Come on man.

I got tired of hearing his bitch ass speak so I whipped my pistol out in his face

Don: I said get out.

He gave me a evil and unsure look. He finally turned away and left with that bitch he came with.

Quint (POV)

Me and Jada were sitting in the car completely silent. That nigga really pulled a gun out on me, I thought to myself. I dont play that BULLSHIT. I dont care how powerful you are. I thought about killing him for a minute. Hell my plan is to kill him that's the only reason im hanging with him. Ima take everything he has as well. I looked over at Jada just staring out the window.

Quint: I'm sorry this has happened.

Jada: I cant believe it.

Quint: I know. Me either .

Jada: No. I know that dude. Didn't know he was like that.

I looked at her for a minute. She knew him how? I started to wonder if she had anything to do with tonight and if she knew anything about me as well.

Quint: That's crazy. So how you know him?

Jada: Met him while I was working. We were kinda feeling something I guess and bumped into each other almost everywhere. So we just started hanging out. But guess all that is over now.

I just turned away. I think I was blacking out thinking of the sweetest revenge. This was a perfect time to get those niggas back but idk how important this bitch is to Khaza. Must not be that important tho. So I decide to wait awhile for my plan. Then, I finally snapped back into reality and smiled.

Quint: That's crazy.

I sat quiet the whole ride back thinking how Ima use this to my advantage. She's a good girl and all but now I just see her as bait to lure those silly niggas to me and catch em slipping. Take everything damn thing they got. I pulled into her driveway and put my hand over hers.

Quint: If you Eva need me just call or anything. I'm so sorry about tonight.

Jada: No Its ok thank you.

I stared hard at her when she got out. And snickered to myself. Poor girl getting caught up in all of this. I drove off cracking up laughing.

Jada (POV)

I feel so lied to. I've never seen that side of him. I checked my phone and see 10 missed calls. I just lay back on my bed thinking about the whole situation. Then the door bell rings. When I opened the door Khaza just walks straight in.

Khaza: How you know those people?

Jada: Excuse you? I should be asking the questions. Why are you robbing people in their own homes.

Khaza: Im not fucking playing. You tryna play me for some type of fool? And what you doing with Quint?

Jada: How do you know his name?

Khaza: Jada stop playing stupid. You think this is some kinda game?

He grabbed my arm and yanked me hard.

Khaza: I swear if I find out you tryna set me up I'll kill you.

I swung and popped him dead in the face.

Jada: Nigga dont put yo fucking hands on me and excuse you? But that is not what's going down. I just met that nigga outside of the library a few days ago. He just asked me to go on a friendly dinner with him tonight that so happened to be a home invasion as well and if yall know each other he sure didn't say he did when I told him about us.

He looked up at me real quick.

Khaza: You told him about us?

Jada: Yes I did. He didn't mention anything about you to me.

Khaza: Listen Jada. I know how this nigga Quint works. He's gonna come after you now that he knows.

Jada: I dont have anything to do with this.

Khaza: You do now. Just come with me and I can protect you.

I just stared at the floor looking confused. I didn't know whether or not I should trust him.

Jada: I dont understand what's going on.

Khaza: It may be hard to believe but you just got yourself caught up in a street war.

I looked at him furiously

Jada: I got myself caught up? No nigga you got me caught up in this shit. Had you told me the truth I'd know about this nigga and couldve avoided this happening. But its cool cuz I can call the police on both of you mufuckas.

I went to get my cell phone but he grabs me by the waist and swings me up in the air and I immediately start kicking and fighting him off.

Jada: Get the fuck off of me Khaza. I dont want shit to do wit this.

Khaza: I can help you just let me help.

He pinned me up against the wall and now we're closely face to face.

Khaza: I'm sorry I wasnt honest about the way I live. But you are in trouble and I dont wanna see you hurt. I care so much about you.

I was breathing hard starting to cry.

Jada: Please just leave me alone.

He looked at me. I guess he started to feel bad cuz he let me go and backed away.

Khaza: I'm so sorry about tonight.

He left and I slid to the floor crying even harder.