Chapter 17

Khaza (POV)

On my way to the club I see Beezy out on the side of the road. His face was all bruised looked like some niggas hit em up. I pulled my glock from under the seat and hopped out on him.

Khaza: BEEZY Man who the fuck did dis to you. Where them niggas at?

Beezy: Man it was ya boy Rah he flipped on me last night.

Khaza: Wtf happened? You left with him and Shantell last night?

He stared at me for a minute then looked away.

Khaza: Yo Beezy please tell me yall ain't touch Sha last night while she was passed out.

Beezy: Man i ain't touch her. Rah was tryna get up in her. When I tried to stop him he flipped on me. Pulled me out the car and busted my damn face.

Khaza: Nah man. I talked to Rah earlier.

Beezy: Did he tell you what happened?

Khaza: Come to think about it no he didn't.

I just stood there for a minute thinking. Would Rah really do something like dat? I could feel my face frowning up. I shook my head.

Khaza: Get in the car.

I took Beezy back to his car so he could get himself to a hospital then I called Rah up speeding to his house.

Rah: Yo?

Khaza: Man Rah don't lie to me dude. What happened last night?

Rah: Bruh shit was crazy. I tried to take Sha home but she passed out and couldn't tell me where she lived so I was gonna take her to a hotel. Then Beezy come out the club tryna run a train on her. I told him nah. I admit I let him feel on her but just one time and he tried to do more than dat so I pulled him out the car and busted his face.

Khaza: But why Beezy telling me it was you who tried to get up in her?

Rah: What? Nigga you know I wouldn't do no shit like dat it was Beezy talking some rape shit. Don't believe dat Nigga Khaz I been telling you dat nigga fucked up in the head.

Khaza: You right man. Why tf he lying tho. Just as long as she wasn't raped or no shit like dat im cool cuz if Jada hear dat word on the street she ain't gone Eva talk to me again.

Rah: Nah man you my boy I did what you told me to she was safe last night nobody took advantage of her Beezy retarded ass was trying to tho.

Khaza: Lmao dat Nigga is kinda fucked up in the head. But look meet me at Gary's.

Rah: Ight bet.

Jada (POV)

I wanna hit Khaza up so bad. But I can't shake the feeling that something wasnt right about last night. I just finished up my studying and went took a nice hot shower. When I checked my phone I had a message from Khaza and a missed call from Quint. I read Khaza's message first.

Khaza 😍😘: Hey shawty I'm really sorry about last night. But I promise you nothing happened to ya girl. My boy wouldn't do that and I hope you would please believe me. I like you a lot and really wanna make you mines right now. I hope last night didn't change anything. Call me when you get a chance 😘😘😘

My body got hot all over. He still does something to me. I decided to give him a call.

Ring!Ring!Ring! No answer. I get the voicemail. I just left him a message and finished lotioning down my body.

Khaza (POV)

When I got to Gary's I saw Andre parked outside.

Rah: Aye Andre here. Him and his brother doing alright?

Khaza: Yea yea they good. But you Eva think Andre would fuck us over bruh?

Rah: What you mean? He been down since day one.

Khaza: I know man. Maybe I'm overthinking everything.

I look up at Andre and Gary chopping it up. I dap both of em and grab a beer.

Khaza: What you got for us Gary?

Gary: Some new niggas from New York just touched down. Cashed out on a mansion in Greenridge. And they just bought everything I had. Now I need some more dope too but these niggas they got it man.

Khaza: Where you hear this from?

Gary: My mans who use to run it wit these kats. Guess he still keep tabs on em. Head mans name is Don and I heard these niggas rock wit that nigga Quint tho.

Khaza: So how we supply the pressure to these niggas

Gary: Well you could go peacefully and let em know you run things and they needa pay up a fee for moving shit out here in these streets or you could do it the aggressive way. You know how you do it.

Khaza: Gary get me the info on these niggas. I want names and addresses. Family members. Everything. Andre and Rah get the team tell em we on for tonight.

I check my phone and see Jada called. I wanted to call her back but we on a mission right now. I just sent her a quick text and went to gear up.

Jada (POV)

I called Quint back. He wanted me to come to a friendly dinner with him. Guess it wouldn't hurt to get out of the house. I put my Michelle black silk dress on with my Christian Louboutin black and red heels. My hair up in a high bun. And sprayed on my Tory Burch perfume. I looked in the mirror feeling like Beyoncé. I turned on Lemonade and started jamming to Formation.

My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bama
I like my baby heir with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they can never take the country out me
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag

While im getting my Beyoncé on I get a call from Quint saying he's outside. I grab my purse and leave $30 on the counter for Jaylen.

Quint: You look beautiful.

Jada: Awe thank you.

Quint: Your welcome.

I feel kinda uneasy. I wanna get the record straight before we pull outta this drive way.

Jada: Listen. Your nice and all but we're just friends. I don't want you to think im leading you on.

Quint: No no its ok. I know we're just friends this is a friendly dinner. You'll meet a couple of people.

Jada: Ok. Im cool with that.

He smiles and starts heading to our destination which took forever to reach. But it was beautiful.

Jada: Is this your house?

Quint: Nah. Its a friend of mines. They having a get together and they all had dates. Lets just say you're doing me a friendly favor.

I just smile and nod.