Beezy

I was sitting at a table sipping on some Patron watching men at the bar. I would get turned on and then get disgusted. I kept saying to myself that I'm not gay but I couldn't help myself. Somebody came out of nowhere and sat at my table. I recognized the bitch right away.

Beezy: The fuck do you want?

Quint: I just came to have a drink too.

Beezy: Well excuse you but this is my table.

Quint: Ya boys know you in here watching men.

Beezy: I'm not watching men!!! And what boys?

Quint: Haha Khaza them. Come on man I know you fuck with em.

I just ignored him and continued drinking.

Quint: Wanna get out of here?

Beezy: Fuck off Quint. I don't fuck wit you.

Quint: I could give you what you been wanting.

Beezy: And what's that?

Quint: Some dick.

I was shocked. I didn't know this nigga was gay and I don't know if I was for sure yet. I looked him up and down and saw a bulge in his pants. When I looked up at him he was doing that sneaky smirk thing. I was getting hard too and started to wiggle around in my seat.

Quint: I'll be outside. If you need me.

I stayed put for about 5 minutes trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Did he just try to hit on me? I walked outside looking for him then someone walked up behind me and grabbed my dick.

Quint: You looking fa me?

Tears were forming in my eyes. Why the fuck was I liking this shit. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and I could feel his dick poking me in the ass and he started to kiss down my neck then my body shivered. That's when I jerked away from him.

Beezy: Stop. This is wrong.

Quint: Its only wrong if you don't like it. So you saying you didn't like it?

I loved it actually. I stood there deciding what to do. But before I could decide Quint grabbed me and led me to the back of the building. He pulled out a bag of cocaine and was snorting the shit.

Beezy: You mess with that shit?

Quint: *Pffft* Ahhh. Makes you feel superior.

He was tryna hand me the bag but I looked at him like he was crazy.

Beezy: Nah man I'm good. Shit is gonna kill you one day.

Quint: I'm running a million dollar business in the streets. And this shit doubles if not triples that amount. It'll make you not give a fuck about what others think. You'll feel good knowing that you're gay.

He looked at me smiling. I sure as hell didn't feel good about it right now. He was acting so energized and happy. I wanted to feel happy. I took the sack from him and scooped up a bit with my nail.

Beezy: *Pffft* Urghhh. Fuck.

I held my nose. Shit burned like hell.

Quint: Hit it again.

Beezy: Hell no.

Quint: Come on man that was a bitch snort.

I took another hit and it hit me hard as hell. I felt happy and I did feel superior.

Beezy: Ohhhh shit.

Quint: Ha. You like that.

Quint dug his hands in my pants playing wit my Dick.

Quint: You like that?

I nodded my head. I loved it and it felt good as fuck. He unbuckled my pants while kissing me and sucking on my neck. When he knelt down my eyes got wide. What the fuck was going on right now? As soon as I felt his warm mouth on my dick my mind went crazy. It turned me on I wanted to cum in his mouth instantly. I rubbed my hand on his head pushing it in. He was working his mouth like a pro.

Beezy: Ahhh aahhh.

He looked up at me and I got real fucking hot. The shit was so sexy to me. He played with the head and slapped it on his face. I closed my eyes shut cuz im bout cum all ova dis nigga.

Beezy: Quint?

He kept going and picked up the speed. I couldn't hold it much longer.

Beezy: Quint stop.

He massaged my balls and I was tingling all over throughout my body. I held his face in both my hands and my toes curled up. I was cumming in his mouth and he was still sucking. I hunched my back and it locked up.

Quint: Qui...Quint aahhh fuck stop.

When he finally stopped I felt like I couldn't move. He pulled me up laughing. I was sweating like hell and couldn't believe what just happened.

Quint: My turn.

He turned me around and pinned me against the wall. My heart started racing and my eyes were wide open. I couldn't say stop cuz I didn't want him to. He bent me over on some crates and opened my ass cheeks really wide and spit in it. I winced in pain when he was inserting himself into me but it was pleasure also. I bit my shirt as when I felt him going in and out. My dick got back hard and I started stroking it. He gripped my shoulders and was kissing down my back. I can't even say im not enjoying this shit. Sex with a man behind a building after getting high on cocaine. Say what you want but Quint just introduced me to some new shit. Hell a whole new life. What if I fall in love with this nigga? Shit I just might if he keep fucking me like this.