Payback

Ron (POV)

I was on my way to Andre's house with the weed and liquor. I tried calling his fuck ass but he ain't picking up. I hope I ain't buy this shit fa nothing he told me we was gon link up. When I pulled up to his house his door was hanging sideways. WTF? I grabbed my pistol out the glove compartment and ran inside. When I got there I saw two bodies on the floor. One was Andre (he was dead) and the other was Ant. He had a gun to his head crying. His pants was pulled down and blood was coming from his ass.

Ron: Yo Ant?

Ant: Dont come by me or I'll pull the trigger.

Ron: What happened to you? Who did this?

He didn't say a word. He was crying even harder now. I walked slowly over to him to try and get the gun but he tightened his grip.

Ant: Im not fucking playing Ron back the fuck up or I'll do it.

Ron: Ant you can tell me who did this. Did Andre do dis to you?

Ant: NO HE DIDN'T DONT EVER SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN.

He blasted one shot my way but missed. He sobbed loud. I couldn't help but to tear up too. I just wanna get the gun from him.

Ron: I swear Ant you aint got shit to be ashamed of. This aint gotta go beyond you and me.

Ant: THE WHOLE FUCKING SITUATION IS BEYOND YOU AND ME.

I looked at him closely. I was close enough to kick that muthafucka out his hands.

Ron: You know I won't tell nobody. If that's your decision to tell one day then that's on you. But you got niggas that'll ride for you out here no matter what.

He layed his head on the floor and I kicked the gun out his hand.

Ant: NOOOO!!

I picked him up and pulled his boxers up. I know his ass probably hurts. So I layed him on his stomach away from the gun. His body was real stiff I dont think he can move. I went in his room and packed some clothes. Ima get him to a hospital. When I came out I looked down at Andre. Damn man this fucked up. I saw the needles on the floor and shook my head.

Ron: Damn Andre.

I closed his eyes and layed a cover over his body. I carried Ant to the car and rushed to a hospital.