New Beginning

Jada (POV)

I haven't talked to Khaza for some months now. I can't even talk to nobody else. As much shit I was caught up in with him I really missed him. I would wonder if he thinks about me too. That last night we spoke to each other I was pissed. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed to hear him out and sometimes I say fuck that he lied way too many times. I was sitting in class trying to keep up with the notes but crazy thoughts keeps popping into my head. I got my job back and can get back to my normal life. When the bell rang I was in hurry to leave. I was so damn hungry my stomach was eating my stomach. While I'm practically running to get to my car someone bumps into me and I fall hella hard.

Jada: Well damn watch where you going.

I looked up and my body froze.

Quint: Hello Jada. You need a hand?

I just stared at him. I wasnt getting up so he can snatch my ass away? Hell no

Quint: Are you gon get up?

Jada: No! What do you want?

Quint: Ya know I heard what happened between you and Khaza and I sincerely wanna help.

Jada: We've been done months ago so please leave me alone.

Quint: He still loves you.

I wanted laugh out loud at this Nigga. Is he tryna get me and Khaza back together? Out of all niggas Quint?

Jada: You out of all niggas cares?

Quint: I never said that. I was tryna get to the point of revenge. See Jada if you ever wanna see you sister and grandmother again you're gonna help me get at him.

Jada: You have my sister and grandma!!!

Quint: Don't worry their safe. Their life is in your hands. I want Khaza dead and you're gonna help me make sure of that.

Jada: You are such a weak ass nigga. A real nigga ain't gotta pull up on people like me. They can get the job done themselves.

He bent down and pulled my hair to make me stand up and wrapped his hand around my throat.

Quint: Listen you smart bitch. I got something weak for ya. You do what I say or ya sista will. HA Might even let ya grandma take this dick too.

Jada: You're sick. Don't you touch them you HIV positive muthafucka.

Quint: Oh so you witnessed one of my greatest projects? Good then you know I have no problem fucking the shit outta them. Now what do you say we have a deal?

I didn't answer him. I wanted to spit on his ass and break out running but I know it wasn't gon work that way. He pulled a gun out and stuck it in my mouth.

Quint: I said do we have a fucking deal?

Jada: *Muffled* Yea

Quint: Good. Its nice to be business partners with such a pretty lady. See you soon.

He walked away and disappeared. My heart and mind was everywhere. See this the kinda shit I be talking about fucking around with Khaza. I just got a gun jammed into my mouth and my family just got kidnapped by some psycho. I gotta get them back tho. My appetite was gone I was left to go find Khaza.

Khaza (POV)

Me and my baby Kay were washing my car. Not exactly washing it tho we got wet more than the car. We were having a water fight. I was enjoying myself happy as hell. A car pulled up in the drive way and I was tryna see who it was.