Beezy

I was sitting in my house drinking on some Brandy. I aint been outside in days. Nobody checked on me so I'm feeling a lil left out. And I'm angry. I know Quint gave it to me it had to be him. I had my 9 in my lap I was ready to blow my brains out. I couldn't live with no HIV. I took a few more hits of my drink and held the gun up to my head. I was seconds away from busting my brains out when I heard beating at the door. I looked out the window and I was beyond pissed. He had a big white patch on his neck and on his face. His face was swollen like hell too. I yanked the door open and grabbed him by the collar yelling in his face.

Beezy: Bitch ass nigga. You had HIV and aint even tell me. You ruined my fucking life.

He was staring up at me with big red eyes. I cant lie I loved him. He was the first man I been with that made me feel good. I dont understand why he would do this to me.

Beezy: Why would you do this to me?

He put his hand on my face rubbing my cheek and wiping my tears. I turned my head clenching my jaws really tight.

Beezy: Why you here?

Quint: I came to apologize.

Beezy: I'm already ruined you too late for that.

Quint: We can still be together. What harm can it do if we both already got the virus.

Beezy: I dont want HIV Quint. This isn't a game. You wanna die by each other when we both get full blown AIDS?

Quint: We make the best of the life we have left to live.

Beezy: Do you hear what I'm saying? I dont want to live with this.

He looked at the gun in my hand and shook his head.

Quint: So that's yo solution? Kill yaself? I love you and you know I do.

For the first time I saw emotion on Quint's face. He got down on his knee and was hugging me. I looked around the neighborhood and told him to get up. He started crying instead and really loud.

Beezy: Alright alright. Shut up and get in the house.

I pulled him up and pushed him inside. 

Beezy: Alright Quint. Why you really here?

Quint: Something happened the other day and I need your help.

Beezy: Why would I help you after what you did to me?

Quint: Becuz you love me. Dont you love me?

Beezy: That's no excuse. What is it that you want?

Quint: Your lil friends did this to me. They took everything from me. I have nothing left. They went and took everything from my houses and stash spots.

Beezy: Just leave it alone Quint and face it. Khaza is just better in the game. You will never be in charge. All this chaos becuz of you. I love you but I aint stupid.

He looked hella mad now. I really didn't care. I made up my mind that I was done with him.

Quint: I killed Gary.

Beezy: What?!

Quint: I killed him. I know he was the one giving Khaza info. So I went to him asked him could he get me info on Khaza and he turned me away.

Beezy: You just wont learn until you are dead. If Khaza finds out you're as good as dead anyway. You need to be fleeing the country.

Quint: He cant run me away. Now I came to you the one I love for help. So help me.

I told him no once again and his eyes got red again. He never looked at me this way. His eyes were burning into mine. His nostrils were flaring and veins popping out of his forehead. He sat back like he was tryna keep calm.

Quint: Have a nice life Beezy.

I was about to tell him you too until I seen him up the gun. I reached for mine but he had already shot me in the stomach. I was looking up at him. He was a cold blooded monster that I wish I never met.

Quint (POV)

I watched him bleed to death on the floor. I didn't wanna kill him but he set off my crazy mode. I blackout at times and dont even know I killed someone. That happens when I'm pissed off. I know that I am crazy and I embrace it. I put his body in the deep freezer and cleaned up the blood. Well at least I have a place to stay now. I propped my feet up on the table and turned on the TV. His house was big and it was my kinda taste. I loved his all white dining room too. I prepared a salad for myself and sat at the table alone and ate. I had the craziest thought tho. Why have dinner alone when there's someone in the deep freezer? So I went got Beezy outta there and sat him up in the chair at the table. I had a nice conversation with him. It made me upset he didn't finish his salad tho. I brought him to the couch with me and we both sat there all night talking about how we're gonna kill Khaza and those lil bitches he has with him. I was ready for my revenge. Before I went to bed I kissed Beezy on the forehead and felt real tears in my eyes.

Quint: I really did love you.

I cried myself to sleep. I was crazy as fuck and knew it. I'm the type of nigga that needs real help. But being in this world and in the streets? Why not be crazy. You gotta be fearless. Khaza thought I was fucked up then but he betta get prepared for how I'm about to come now.