His packs

Elle's POV

I never thought I'd be so unlucky as this. Getting stuck with this guy is really a worst nightmare of all. How can I ever refrain my self from getting angry with this kind of man if all he does is to piss me off!

"aish! Why isn't it firing?!" He shouted. I'm just sitting on the sand watching him do the bonfire.

"Hey sucker bring more branches here will you?!" he commanded. I closed my eyes before doing his oh-so-king's command just to keep my self from firinf back at him. After another 30 minutes he still can't do it.

"Do you ever know how to do anything? Wihtout making your money work for you?" I mock as I sit beside him to give aa hand.

"I said just sit there and stay away from me!" He shouted.

"As much as I'd like to, I can't! They'll be here any minute now!" I glared at him.

"And so?! Who the hell care about this bonfire?! These all are just shits! Aish!"

"I do care, you know?! And can you lower your voice?! You're too loud for a guy!"

"You also shout you know?"

Di ko na siya pinansin at pinagpatuloy na rin yung pag aayos ko ng bonfire. Ilang minuto lang ay umapoy na ito. Pag lingon ko sa kanya nakatingin din siya sakin.

"Don't be too amazed, man." I tease.

"Huh! you dream." he grin "You just finish what I've been doing."

Sasagot pa sana ko kaso narinig na namin yung ingay nila at halatang paparating na.

"Wow, miracle happen at last. I thought I'd be seeing bloods when we get here." Carmina

"Oh you're just a minute late, Carmina. She already sucked it all." Seol

"Yah! aren't you going to stop?" Hye

"Let him be. A can with a coin inside is just too noisy, we have to be more considerate." I voice out.

"You guys stop it before it gets worst." Mr. Kim "Let's just start it."

He motioned us to sit down around the fire so we did. There was a moment of silence for we were waiting for him to speak up and start to instruct us. If he will. Since it's too deafening I tried to lift my head and look at them. I tried to observe each of them then my eyes landed on the jerk only to find out that he's staring at me. He leaves me no choice but to roll my eyes. Maybe he just want to argue again.

"I was just like you guys. I'm no good back then. I was the shameless and black sheep among the family...."

________________

Seol Hee's POV

"What's the matter with him?"

"Same. Haha"

"After all these years, he's now back to the jungle."

"He himself is the jungle actually. Playing stupid tricks, using below the belt words and doing things that he'd be sorry sooner or later. He's just useless you know"

"How did we become friends with him, anyway?"

"What? Are we friend with this no balls guy?"

They talked and laugh as if I wasn't beside them.

"I can hear you, idiots. Do you know that?" I finally voice out after staring at nowhere.

"Oh, you there? Hey, how's my Min Hee?" Bong asked sarcastically.

Park Bong In is my friend since highschool. He's my partner in crimes. His parents are both in real estate business. He's one hell of a womanizer and he change his woman every one hell hour. I wouldn't be surprise if one day he'll be the ex boyfriend of all woman here in korea.

" You don't admit because either you're still clinging to your past or you're just too afraid to get hurt again. Either way, you're not safe because it's hard to lie on your own self. So if I were you, I wont play it safe." Byung

"I don't!" I fired up depending myself.

Han Soo Byung is the nerd, Know it all guy and our living wikipedia. He's so realiable though and is full of advices. It's just sometimes, he's so irritating because he would rather talk to his books than us. Most especially whenever we need his words of wisdom, he will make us wait for the whole day before he speak. It's like in the emergency room, if he's the doctor, the patient will just die waiting for him. Good thing he's not a doctor even his family owns the biggest and prestigue hospital here in Korea.

"Man up dude! It's been a month and you just keep bubbling about her. It's obvious that you like her. Act too slow so if I happen to cross her path, and I got bulls eye by cupid, our friendship is over." John Li.

John Lee is a Korean-canadian. He actually is the most mysterious one. We became friends maybe about 5 years ago. He's wealthy. That's all we know. He's just too secretative but cunning at the same time. We don't know too much about him. He actually is an easy going person but he separate his background from us. One thing is good and not good with him. He's a man of his word. Whatever he says, he'll do. It will be good or bad, depending on situations we are into.

I actually don't know how I get together with them. But through thick and thin, I can say that we can really count on each other.

________________________

Blueskystories

XoXo 💜