Jerk!

Seol Hee above

Hye's POV

"I'm home! ^.^" I shouted as I enter the door with a full smile plastered on my face. I got no response as I fully entered the house.

I'm not expecting her to respond anyway but still I have this little hope that she will.

I walk near her when I saw her lying on the bed just to check if she's already asleep or perhaps, dead -.- kidding though. Meannie me. ^.^V

I looked at her face and saw her eyes close. I laugh at my self. Perhaps, pretending asleep.

I grab the box of pizza that I bought for our dinner.

"Guess I have to eat you alone, Mr. Pizza"

I'm Hye Min Hee. English teacher in Deunju university. One of the prestigious university in Busan. I'm the only daughter of Mr. Hye Eun Chan. And that Hye Seol Hee is my older jerk brother. I hate being with him in the same place so I managed to kick him out of Korea. He's in Canada now. And the principal? It's my dear uncle.

Anyway, you must be wondering why I keep on pestering Elle and letting her hurt me all this time. I've never been hurt before. Most especially, physically.

She's the first one who dare to do so that's why I'm more challenged. Haha sounds crazy.

But as you can see, she don't have a slightest idea that I'm the daughter of the school's Chairman. Funny.

She's something, I must say. First reason why I bother her.
I want to have a friend. I want to be a friend. I've been observing her for years. Unlike other teachers inside our school she's not a fame sucker. Though she's famous for being a bitch teacher. Hahaha Cold one that never smiles.

Little by little I become more curious about her. Why is she like that? She didn't even bother to know the school's owner history. She don't even know me. Was she born cold? Was it her nature to become expressionless? Was she always loner? You know, forever alone. Didn't she had a friend? Even just one? Is she really not smiling? What's her likes and dislikes.

It continues like that and I didn't notice that my curiosity of her becomes a fond of her. I smile at that.

When I read her diary, I was so shock. I never imagined her crying. I can't even believe that she was so miserable. Covering her wounds by acting so tough.

I stood up, clean the table and headed into the bed, beside her. I observe her place. It's just my room for whatever's sake.

I grab my phone and open my facebook account. I typed her name on search box. Elle Scarlet Santiago. I click the one that doesn't have a profile picture. I smiled to myself because only I knows her facebook account. She's not even using it. Crazy girl.

I scroll deep down her photos and saw the Scarlet she's been hiding inside her heart. This Scarlet seems so happy. She's smiling from ear to ear.

I look at Elle beside me, how come this joyful, warm-hearted and pretty eyes Scarlet turned into a shitty hell cold Elle.

Time to sleep so I turned off my phone. "You'll never be happy unless you freed yourself from the pain of yesterday." I whispered on her ears and slept.

***

Elle's POV

Hunger... Is the very first feeling I felt when I woke up. I smell pancakes and heck for Hye who's cooking it 'cause it's really smell damn good.

"Good morning ^.^ come and eat." Bungad niya sakin.

Inirapan ko siya at dumiretso sa Cr. Kunyari lang para naman di niya isipin na sumunod ako sa kanya. Naghilamos na lang ako then lumabas na din agad para kumain.