Family Tree

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay, so everyone have been asking me how do I keep up my Lion King  fan made-family tree? To be honest, for me it isn't that hard lol. I find that some of you are asking questions or having a hard time keeping up with my characters and how they relate to the "Real" Disney Lion King characters. So I will display them all below. You're welcome! 😊❤️

***********
Ahadi: Son to the first royals Queen Amina and King Mohatu of Pride Rock, mate to Uru Princess to Sky Leaf Pride, father to Mufasa, Taka (Scar), and Athena, grandfather to Simba, Nuka, Kimbella, and Rilian.

Uru: Daughter to Queen Milia and King James of the Sky Leaf Pride, mate to Ahadi Pride Lands second King, mother to Mufasa, Taka (Scar), and Athena, big sister to Amaya, Aunt to Jengo, Grandma to Simba, Nuka, Kimbella, and Rilian, great grandma to Kiara, Kion, and Maha.

Mufasa: Son to the second royals of Pride Rock King Ahadi and Queen Uru, mate to Sarabi, father to Simba, grandson to Amina, Milia, and James, brother to Taka (Scar), and Athena, grandfather to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, uncle to Nuka, Kimbella, and Rilian.

Taka (Scar): Son to the second royals of Pride Rock King Ahadi and Queen Uru, mate to Zira, father to Nuka, brother to Mufasa and Athena, Uncle to Simba, Kimbella, and Rilian, great uncle to Kiara, Kion, and Maha.

Athena: Daughter to the second royals of Pride Rock King Ahadi and Queen Uru, mate to Chidi (briefly), mother to Kimbella and Rilian, sister to Mufasa and Taka (Scar), aunt to Simba and Nuka, Great aunt to Kiara, Kion, and Maha.

Sarabi: Daughter to Jiona from the Shimmer Pride, only child, mate to Mufasa second king of the Pride Lands, Mother to Simba, Grandma to Kiara, Kion, and Maha.

Sarafina: Daughter to Kinaya from the Shimmer Pride, mate to Makaoi (for a couple of months until his death), Mother to Nala and Mheetu, Grandma to Kiara, Kion, Maha, and Mosi.

Zira: Daughter to Sauda from the Sun Pride, half siblings to Nemsi and Saada, mate to Taka (Scar) until his death, mother to Nuka by blood (Her and Scar's child), adopted Kovu and Vitani, grandma to Heri, Makosa, Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel.

Makaoi: Mate to Sarafina (until his death, killed by Zira and Scar), father to Nala, born and lived in the Shimmer Pride.

Simba: Son to the third royals of Pride Rock King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi, mate to Nala, father to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, grandson to Jiona, Ahadi, and Uru, nephew to Athena and Taka (Scar), grandfather to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna, big cousin to Nuka.

Nala: Daughter to Sarafina and Makaoi, Fourth Queen of the Pride Lands, half sibling to Mheetu, mate to Simba, mother to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, granddaughter to Kinaya, grandma to Heri, Makosa, Adia, and Chauna.

Mansa (Mheetu): Son to Sarafina (father is unknown, possibly a rouge), half sibling to Nala, mate to Haiba, father to Mosi, grandson to Kinaya, first uncle to Kiara, Kion, and Maha, second uncle to Heri, Makosa, Adia and Chauna.

Dalia: Leader of the jungle Pride, mate to Simba (briefly), mother to Kopa, grandmother to Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel.

Kiara: Daughter to the third royals King Simba and Queen Nala of Pride Rock, fifth Queen of the Pride Lands, big sister to Kion and Maha, mate to Kovu, mother to Heri and Makosa, granddaughter to Mufasa, Sarabi, and Sarafina, aunt to Adia, Chauna, Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel, cousins to Mosi, niece to Mheetu.

Kion: Son to the third royals King Simba and Queen Nala of Pride Rock, brother to Kiara and Maha, mate to Aala, father to Adia and Chauna, grandson to Mufasa, Sarabi, and Sarafina, nephew to Mheetu, uncle to Heri and Makosa, cousins to Mosi.

Maha: Daughter to the third royals King Simba and Queen Nala of Pride Rock, aunt to Heri and Makosa, cousins to Mosi, niece to Mheetu, granddaughter to Mufasa, Sarabi, and Sarafina.

Nuka: Son to Scar and Zira, half siblings to Kovu and Vitani, mate almost to Dotty (Out land lioness), grandson to Sauda, Ahadi, and Uru, nephew to Mufasa and Athena,  cousins to Kimbella and Rilian, had an early death, cousin to Simba.

Vitani: Adopted daughter to Zira, big sister to Kovu, mate to Kopa, mother to Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel, aunt to Heri and Makosa.

Kovu: Adopted son to Zira, brother to Vitani, mate to Kiara, fifth King of the Pride Lands, father to Heri and Makosa, uncle to Adia, Chauna, Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel.

Heri: Son to the fourth royals King Kovu and Queen Kiara, big brother to Makosa, "supposedly" died at a very young age, nephew to Kion, Aala, Maha, Vitani, and Kopa, grandson to Simba, Nala, and Zira, cousins to Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel.

Makosa: Son to the fourth royals King Kovu and Queen Kiara, future King of Pride Rock, brother to Heri, mate to Bahiya, nephew to Kion, Aala, Maha, Vitani, and Kopa, grandson to Simba, Nala, and Zira, cousins to Aiysha, Hashaan, and Sahel.

Bahiya: Daughter to Tiifu, only child, mate to Makosa, future Queen of Pride Rock.

Mosi: Son to Mheetu and Haiba, only child, cousins to Kion, Kiara, and Maha, nephew to Simba and Nala, grandson to Sarafina.

Adia and Chauna: Twin daughters to Kion and Aala, nieces to Kiara, Kovu, Maha, granddaughters to Simba and Nala, cousins to Heri and Makosa.

Aiysha: Daughter to Kopa and Vitani, big sister to Hashaan and Sahel, niece to Kovu and Kiara, granddaughter to Zira and Dalia, cousin to Heri and Makosa.

Hashaan: Son to Kopa and Vitani, brother to Aiysha and Sahel, nephew to Kovu and Kiara, grandson to Zira and Dalia, cousin to Heri and Makosa.

Sahel: Son to Kopa and Vitani, little brother to Aiysha and Hashaan, nephew to Kiara and Kovu, cousins to Heri and Makosa, grandson to Zira and Dalia.