Valentine's Day

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Happy Valentine's Day readers!!!! Spread the love and happiness across the Pride Lands 😃😅😄❤️💘. I've created a short script based on the sweet holiday today. This is not a chapter! Only just for fun. Hope you enjoy lol.

Makosa: "Mom, do you really think Bahiya will love these flowers?"

Kiara: "For the third time, yes Makosa. Relax! You said those are her favorite colors correct?"

Makosa: "Yeah, they are. I'm going to go take them to her now. Thanks for the help!"

Narrator: Makosa went behind Pride Rock where he finds Bahiya and the other lionesses gossiping as usual. He stopped walking and hesitated for a moment. He begins to feel shy and sweaty.

Makosa: "No, I can't do this..."

Kiara: "Yes, you can son."

Narrator: Makosa jumps having no clue that his mother was right behind him. She bumps her shoulder up against his and smiles.

Kiara: "Go on now. You're never going to have another chance with a gorgeous lioness like her again. Not for a long while!"

Makosa: "Your right!"

Narrator: Makosa sticks out his chest proudly and walks over to Bahiya with a nervous smile. Bahiya is still busy talking to her friends and doesn't notice him yet. Makosa clears his throat loudly on purpose. Bahiya finally turns around. She sees the flowers that he's holding. She gasps with surprise.

Bahiya: "Oh Kosa, are these for me?"

Makosa: "Oh um, yes they are!"

Bahiya: "They're simply beautiful!"

Makosa: "Just like you are. Happy Valentine's Day Bahiya! I remembered your favorite colors. That's how I picked them."

Narrator: Bahiya stands up and gave Makosa a lick on the cheek. He blushes deep red and smiles widely. She hugs him tight. Everyone in the background yelled "Awwww!" Kiara watches them from afar.

Kiara: "My work here is done!"