Newest Members

•Makosa•

I went to go apologize to Maha for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings like that about her strange friend "Rudo". It was just only a joke and everyone else had took it that way too. Guess with Maha, things aren't as always funny. I know to now watch how I say things and think before speaking.

"Maha?" I call.

I stood outside in front of the pride's cave. I assume she went here to be alone from everybody.

"Go away!" A voice snaps.

Yup, she's here. I roll my eyes. Maha I see is in one of her stubborn mean moods today.

"It's me Makosa!" I said. "I've come to apologize to you Maha. I was wrong for what I've done. I didn't know you would take it this far. It was only a joke. Everyone thought it was funny and got over it. You know I'm a funny guy. You always laugh at my silliness!"

Maha steps out of the cave. She frowns, "Well to me I find it rude! How dare you all laugh, joke, and make fun of someone who you barley even met or know. You only heard the bare minimum about him. I purposely don't tell you guys everything because If I do, things like this happens!"

"Whoa Maha, relax!"

"No Makosa I won't relax! You're judging my friend. You don't know him or his past."

"Well, like I said I am sorry. What do I have to do? Say it a million times or spell it out for you? S-O-R-R-Y. I am sorry!"

Maha sits down with her furry arms crossed giving me a look. I raise a brow.

"What?"

"I won't just accept a simple Sorry. You're going to have to give me more than that."

I get down on my knees. "What? Just tell me please! It can be anything."

Maha smirks. "Anything?"

"Yes!"

"Cool."

"So what is it?"

"I don't know...I'll have to discuss and talk to the girls about it. They'll think of something better than I can !"

I furrow my brows. "Better not be anything dumb!"

Maha frowns again. "Why should it matter? You deserve all the pay backs."

"Alright, okay your right. Geez!"

Maha chuckles. I roll my eyes again for the second time added with a groan.

"Makosa?"

My ears flick. I turn around behind me seeing mother come forward. I smile, "Hey mom!"

She smiles back, "Hey you two! I have good news."

"Which is?" Maha asks her big sister.

"Aala finally gave birth!"

My eyes widen with shock. "No way!"

Maha smiles big. "Yay, I'm an aunt again. Hope it's a niece. I've had enough with nephews." Maha looks at me.

"Hey!" I frown at her.

She laughs. "Just joking Kosa!"

Very funny...

"Come on, let's go meet them!" Said mother leading the way.

"Them?" I question.

"There's two?!" Maha asks, while leaping up to her sister's left side while I took mom's right.

Mom nods. "Yup! Two as in twins."

"Awwww, I know Kion is proud. Can't wait to find out the genders."

"Me too! Hope they're boys. I can teach them how to fight." I say.

Maha roll her eyes. "Oh brother, here he goes..."

Mom shakes her head with laughter. We follow her to where the tall green grasses are which is kind of close to the watering hole. There Aala lays. She looks tired but continues to smile at everyone. The Pride members sit and stare at the two little furry bundles of joy in her arms. A very happy and proud Uncle Kion lays next to her. He licks both of the newborns heads.

Maha skips towards them like a playful cub. I slowly walk behind her. Mother went over to join father's side. Grandma Nala is also with them too.

"Congrats Uncle Kion and Aunt Aala!" I smile.

"Thank you, Prince!" Aala smiles back.

"Yeah, congrats to you both! They're so darn cute. What are the genders?" Maha asks her big brother.

"Girls!" Kion answers, excitedly.

"Awwww!! Yay, I got my wish to have a niece but with two."

Maha nuzzle the twins gently with her nose. I was skittle disappointed to find out that they're not boys. But it doesn't matter. Either way I am proud to become a big cousin. I'll always watch over, play, and protect them. Even when I rule.

"So, what are their names?" I ask, while sitting down.

"Adia and Chanua!" Aala replies.

"Beautiful." Maha compliments. She sat next to me.

"Kion came up with the first name. Rafiki's daughter gave us the second one."

"Awesome choice! I'm sure there's a meaning behind them."

"It is." Kion nods. "Adia means a gift from god and Chanua means blossom!"

"So perfect!" Maha squeals.

I laugh at her excitement. Maha is right though, the newborns are pretty cute. Adia has Uncle Kion's color pelt while Chanua has her mother's fawn color pelt. No one knows what color their eyes are. It's too early to find out. Their eyes are still closed shut.

"Well, come on you two. Let's leave Aala and Kion alone with their cubs for awhile." Said mom.

Mom leaves with father beside her. Grandma Nala follows them back to Pride Rock. Maha hugs Aala goodbye while I waved. I can't wait to tell Ishara and the others the exciting news!

I'm a big cousin now. Finally I have someone to look after and lead by an example...

Maybe this is the right time to now accept my destiny which is being the next rightful King...