"Yeah, it was," he chuckled back.

--"Taehyung!"--

The sound of that whiny voice caught your ears. When you peeked out from behind the tree, you could see Kyunghee getting all close with Taehyung. She had been acting that way the entire time; trying to find excuses to go and talk to him. It was annoying.

"I get that they're on the same team, but she's been doing that the whole game," you pouted.

"Who?" Jungkook, too, looked out to see what you were looking at and soon rolled his eyes at the same sight. She had quickly whispered something to Taehyung before running off back to the camp. When he glanced back over at you, he could see how hard it was to keep your eyes away. "Wait a sec." Jungkook held his gun up and peeped around the bend, firing a few shots at him before he tried to return the favor. Unfortunately for him, Taehyung had taken cover behind a nearby tree. 'That'll teach him.' he whipped his body back straight and out of his sights."

"What do we do?" you turned to Jungkook. "It doesn't look like he's gonna to let us go anytime soon."

"You'll have to make a break for it while I distract him. There's only a ways to go before you reach his camp and take the last win."

"No," you grabbed Jungkook up by the collar and shook him, "I can't let you sacrifice yourself for me!" you buried your head--well, helmet--in his chest.

Jungkook started giggling. "Wasn't that the whole point of me coming with you?"

"Oh, right." Before you knew it, the both of you were sharing a good laugh together.

"It's over for you, Jiyeong!" Taehyung shouted. "They're getting there slowly, but my team is almost at your base. If the both of you come out with your hands on your head, then I'll spare you."

"Kiss ass!" Jungkook shouted.

"You rude little--Fine! No mercy for either of you, then!" he called back.

"Don't listen to him," he shook his head. "After you take this win, I'll make sure to get my camera ready to get all the crazy stuff that you'll make him do."

You grinned, "sounds like a plan."

"Fighting~"