Chapter 19

*Yoshiko's POV*
I woke up and sat up, groaning. Why do I hurt so...oh. I looked to my right and saw Shu, and I started to blush. I shivered from the cold and lack of clothing. I mumbled a curse and started getting up to get some clothes.
"Where are you going?" The deep voice shocked me and I tumbled to the floor.
"O-Oh, Shu. You scared me." He just chuckled as I went to get up. Then the door swung open. Before I even saw the face I yanked the blanket from the bed and covered myself. Shu grabbed a pillow, lazily covering himself.
"O-Oh...my God! I-Im so sorry!" Yui yelped and looked away. I blushed a little but my face became completely red as everyone slowly came up cause of the thud and Yui's shriek. Subaru blushed and Laito smirked, laughing.
"What the hell, Shu? Do you even know how old she is!?" Subaru yelled, not even knowing himself.
"Eh? Calm down, she told me she's 18." Shu mumbled, scratching at his messy head of hair. Reiji looked at me, raising an eyebrow for confirmation.
"Y-Yes, I'm 18."
"Teddy wants to know when your birthday is." Kanato peered at me from the door.
"Is this really a conversation to be had, right now?" I mumbled, still blushing. Everyone nodded, agreeing that they all wanted to know. I sighed.
"I, uh, don't really know when it is?" I said, though it sounded more like a question. They all look confused.
"How do you not know your birthday?" Ayato asked, for everyone really.
"You guys know how my mother was. She never did anything for it, so I kinda forgot it." I scratched my head nervously, though quickly stopping to catch the falling blanket.
"It's in two weeks." Yui piped up. We all looked at her.
"How do you know that?" I asked curiously.
"When I finally could talk and write, you had come to our mother one year saying it was your birthday. But she ignored you, though I wrote it down. The next year you said nothing, so I reminded our mother, but she told me the day was not to be celebrated. So I remembered since I was told it was a bad day." She looked sad.
"Well that's a way to remember it." I just laughed. I got a couple awkward smiles in return. Then I remembered the situation. "Can you guys...go now?" I mumbled, embarrassed again.
They then remembered and left. I sighed when they were gone and stood up. I looked at Shu as he just laid back down to sleep.
"No~ You're naked put some clothes on pervert." I threw the blanket on him. He pulled it off him just to show his face and smirked.
"Funny, you were saying the exact opposite of that earlier. Either way, you are too." I stuck my tongue out at him and picked up the first thing I saw, which was the shirt he was wearing yesterday. I put it on, and took all the other clothes elsewhere.
"I'm going to go bathe. Don't be late to get ready or Reiji will be pissy." I got my uniform and undergarments.
"You look cute in my shirt. Come back~" Shu said, only to pout when I told him I had to get cleaned.
"Shu pouting? Now that's cute." I giggled and left for the bathroom. When I came back I saw Shu still laying down, only half dressed.
      "Shu..." I called his name until I was now crawling on top of him and glaring. "Get up, Slow-- woah!" I yelped as he suddenly flipped us and he was looking down at me. He smirked.
      "S-Stop playing, we have t-to go." I stammered, mentally cursing at myself for stuttering. His smirk only grew.
      "Why are you acting shy now, huh?" He chuckled and I just blushed. He leaned down, "Come on, Yoshiko~" He ran a thumb over my lips. I almost gave in just from that but I knew Reiji wasn't going to be happy if we were late again.
"S-Shu...just come on." I squirmed from under him and tried to walk away but he grabbed me and sat me down.
"Fine, but I'm thirsty." I tilted my head as he bit down on my neck, from behind me. He didn't do it rough but it was gentle and when he was done he stopped it from bleeding. He kissed my neck and mumbled a thank you.
I hummed back as he finished getting ready. When we both left we went to the limo. We all sat down and we were silent. Then I knew it was all going to tumble downhill when I saw Laito smirk, and lean towards us.
      "So, how was it~?" I looked at him blankly, acting oblivious, though I knew exactly what he was talking about.
      "How was what? You need to be more specific with things, Fedora." I blinked at him calmly. I sipped from the juice box Yui always had, before tossing it back to her.
      "Don't play innocent, Yoshi-chan~ You don't wake up naked and with a man in your bed everyday. Something happened~" He raised an eyebrow.
      "Can we not ruin Yui's innocence?" I said, looking at the madly blushing girl. "And Tsunbaru's~" I added, smirking. He only blushed and yelled at me.
      "S-Shut up! You don't know shit! You're so annoying." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I just giggled as the limo stopped. I happily skipped away, being an idiot. But it was right into someone's chest.
      I looked up and saw a giant. He had brown hair, that was pulled up into a bun, though most of it was hanging free. I blushed from embarrassment.
      "Oh...sorry." I smiled up at the guy. He looked down at me, then smiled.
      "Ah, it's okay. And you are?"
      "Yoshiko Himura. It's nice to meet you." I held out my hand, and he took it.
      "Yuma Mukami." When he let go there was a huge tug on my hand. I looked to see Shu, angrily pulling at my arm.
      "Yoshiko, lets go." I started to say that I was talking to this guy but then he yelled. "Just come on!" He snapped, starting to walk off. I was confused but went after him, after Yuma told me goodbye. 
      "Shu...Shu will you wait?" I called after him as he just went into the music room. When I followed him I grabbed his sleeve to get him to turn around.
      "Don't talk to him, alright?" He said, calming down a little. I just looked at him but slowly nodded. He sat down and leaned back, sighing. I sat next to him, looking away.
      "What's wrong with him...?" I mumbled, not wanting to pry, but my curiosity got the best of me. I thought he was ignoring me for a bit but he finally spoke up. He told me how  Yuma was an impure vampire, adopted by his father, Karlheinz.
      I recognized the name, but didn't interrupt him. He continued to say how he was his childhood friend, and his name was Edgar. He also told me how his village was burned down and he "died" but now he was here and going by Yuma and doesn't remember him.
      "So that's why you're afraid of fires..." I mumbled and he stayed quiet. After a while of sitting there, I grabbed his hand. He held it but still didn't look at me.
      "I'm afraid of dogs." I randomly said. Now he looked at me, with the most confused expression. I just blinked at him, being serious.
      "I have a fear of dogs... I mean the reason isn't near as bad as your reason. When I was younger, the first time I left to get away from Yui and our mother, I didn't know where to go. So I went to the woods. Well I got attacked by a pack of...dogs or wolves, I don't really remember." I kinda laughed awkwardly.
      "Either way, since then I just don't like dogs." I shrugged as he chuckled.
      "So you're still scared of them?" He asked, laughing a little.
      "Yes! They're terrifying, I almost got killed by some before and they could probably do it again." I said, very seriously. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.
      "Well I wanna get one." He looked at me, rather serious.
      "If you do, you will be taking care of it yourself. You can keep that thing away from me." I glared at him and he just smiled.
      "Whatever you say." Then the bell rang. I jumped up, yelling that we gotta go. He pulled me back down, simply saying 'no'. At first I was going to scream that we have to but then he kissed me and I stayed. Oops.