Chapter 18

*Yoshiko's POV*
      I had fallen asleep in Yui's room. So when I started coughing and trying to breathe, Yui didn't know what to do. I had the nightmare again, only it was worse, and only Shu had dealt with it.
      I had my hand around my throat and I was gasping for air, my cheeks were wet from tears. Yui freaked out and tried to call my name, not knowing I was really asleep. She tried shaking me but I just fell off the bed.
      That caused Subaru to come in, yelling at first how he's trying to sleep. But he stopped, his eyes went wide and he tried shaking me. He screamed my name and finally I woke up.
      I coughed, until I realized I was fine, and I looked at him with wide eyes. I covered my face, but he hugged me first. I saw him blushing but he did it, so I returned it. When I finally pulled away, the others were standing tiredly at the door.
      "I-I'm sorry..." I got up and pushed past them and went to my room. I sat on my bed and ran a hand through my hair. I was scared but embarrassed. Then there was a knock.
      "Yoshi-chan? What's wrong?" Laito asked on the other side.
      "Nothing...just a nightmare. I'm fine." I curled up on my bed.
      "Can we come in?" I heard Kanato ask.
      "No."
       "Come on, Yoshiko." Ayato said after. All I said was no again. Then Subaru told me to just let us. Obviously they could just teleport in, so at least they were being kind. But I kept saying no. I just wanted to be by myself.
      "I said no. Just go away!" I snapped, after one of them asked again. Then I heard them walking away. Each one of them slowly went, though I could tell Shu and Yui lingered near the door. Finally Yui gave up and went, but I heard Shu lean against the door.
      "Shu, go away." My voice cracked but he didn't say anything, and he didn't move. I just gave up and wrapped myself in blankets and tried to go back to sleep.
When I woke up I felt guilty, so I quickly made my way to everyone's rooms, even Reiji, though I didn't go in the room. I apologized to each of them. I felt like I was becoming soft. Normally I'd let this thing go; try and go back to however I was at first. But it felt different. I cared too much to not apologize.
I apologized to Shu last. I was standing, embarrassed, at the bottom of the stairs in his room. At first he ignored me, but finally he said it was fine. Though I had to make it up to him. I agreed that I would make it up to everyone already, but he said that I would have to go somewhere with him.
"Alright...but first I have to for everyone else." I told him.
"Fair enough. But after, you're going with me." I nodded then went off to the kitchen. I grabbed an apron, tying it around me. Also putting my hair up. I told the others I wasn't going to night school and they all just let me stay. Then I started making a random assortment of food. I also made those cookies that take too long to make. Also takoyaki for Ayato.
      I tried to make things I knew they liked. So after a long time of cooking, I set everything out on the dinner table. When I grabbed the last thing and took it to the table, I saw everyone standing there and staring.
      "So that's what smells so good!" Yui exclaimed, looking at all the food. I grinned at them.
      "It's an apology meal." Then I bowed. "Again, I'm sorry for being so rude, so please except my apology." When I stood again, Subaru flicked my forehead.
      "We already forgave you, Baka." Then he went to sit down.
      "Are those the cookies?" Kanato asked, and I nodded. "Teddy and I forgive you."
      I giggled, "I guess not all of you did at first. Anyway, go ahead and eat!" I smiled wide and they all sat down. They started eating, and I took off the apron. I eventually sat down, though I didn't really eat anything.
      When everyone was basically finished, they thanked me for the good food and went their own ways throughout the mansion. Though Shu stayed so he could drag me to my room.
      "Change. We're going to leave soon." At first I was going to protest to changing, but I had sweats on and my shirt was dirty from cooking. So I went to the drawers and got out a casual dress. I changed and took down my hair.
      When I left the room, Shu was leaning against the wall by the door. He was wearing something different, though it was casual like my dress. I looked at him and he looked at me. He smiled then stood up.
      "Come on." I walked next to him as we left to I don't know where.
When we arrived at the place, it was like a huge museum. It was an art museum, but it wasn't only based on art like pictures but also music and things related. I stared in awe at just the building.
"The inside is better." Shu laughed cause of my expression of just the exterior of the place. I giggled and started going inside. He held my hand as we looked around.
It was pretty fun and interesting, and after we went to get drinks. The cafe conveniently was open this late. We ordered and were waiting for our drinks.
"Gwah! It's Shu and that bitch." I turned around and saw the 3 girls. I groaned and ignored them. Shu did that same. After a while of us ignoring their yells, we grabbed our drinks. As we started to walk out, they followed us.
"Hey! We're talking to you." The redhead yelled. I gave a half-hearted wave, since she said hey. But the other one grabbed my shoulder, to stop me from walking.
I stopped and handed my drink to Shu. Then I turned and swung my fist at whoever was closest. It was the brunette. Either way, I got her right in the nose. I didn't use all my strength, so she just fell back and her nose started bleeding.
Her friends gasped and went to her side, while I just took the drink from Shu and we kept walking.
"I told you not to fight them then." The blonde next to me laughed.
"I thought they would fight back. I guess they expected to just beat me up." I shrugged and laughed. We kept on, no longer worrying about those girls, and went back to the mansion.
When we got there, we threw our drinks away and headed upstairs, still talking about anything really.
"Yoshiko, did you actually wear the ones I told you to?" Shu smirked at his question. He was referring to when he first told me he was taking me out. And well, I was feeling bold.
"I dunno, wanna find out?" I smirked and grabbed his hand, pulling him into my room and locking the door. You can guess what happened afterwards. ;)
---------
A/N :: This whole chapter wasn't planned and escalated quickly lol