OC Information

Name: Yoshiko Himura. (From her father)
Race: Demon
Personality: Tends to be quiet when she first meets anyone. When she opens up she can be a little childish. She gets overly excited about things sometimes and can be very stubborn. She can be cold to someone at first (or if she doesn't like them). Gets flustered easily.
Age: Appears 18
Height: 5' 5"
Appearance: (Similar to picture) Long white hair. Dark red eyes. Eyes can turn darker; almost black. Has horns when she uses her full power. Has matured but also looks young.
Likes: Swimming. The Sakamaki brothers. (Though she doesn't like Reiji as much). Candy. Writing. Singing.
Dislikes: Being told what to do. Perverts. People who hurt something she's attached to (ex: The Sakamaki brothers). Yui. Her dad.
Others: She looks a little more innocent than she really is. Throws and breaks things when she's mad.
Her powers: A dark matter on her arms that extend past her hands into Demon like claws. It burns others at the touch. Is skilled with a scythe that she can summon; can transfer the matter to her weapon.
Flaws: If someone mentions her father she gets angry fast (Or extremely quiet). In any situation she gets angry quickly, which could end bad.