Chapter 14

*Yoshiko's POV*
      It's been a couple days, and the others have been letting me relax instead of train. They figured I shouldn't get all tired right before my father comes.
      We had all just gotten out the limo, but I told everyone to stay where they were and if something happened, don't interfere. I slowly walked into the mansion and I saw him. He was leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets.
      I stayed a distance away from him and glared at the man. He looked up and smiled, clasping his hands together.
      "Ah, you're finally here!" I glared at my father. I hated that I looked just like him. He had wild white hair, though it looked like it was a little dark, like it had been burnt. He also had dark red eyes, like whenever I used my powers.
      I stayed silent as he pushed himself off the wall, moving closer. He slowly reached behind him, grabbing what I guessed was a sword.
      "I wish you would change your mind, daughter. We could take over the Demon world. You and your brother, right next to me at the top." He put a hand out to me, giving me the option to grab it. "Come with me, you can leave all this behind."
      I stared at him then spit in his face, summoning my scythe as I stepped away from him.
      "I guess that's a no." He wiped his face, then grabbed his sword. He jumped at me, swinging the giant sword with full force. I blocked it, the both of us struggling to push back the other. I jumped back, as he got my arm, a large gash now bleeding out.
      I cursed and jumped at him, continuing the fight.
*Yui's POV*
      We were all standing outside the mansion, waiting for Yoshiko. I've grown to realize she wasn't as bad as our mother was making her out to be.
      We discussed our past at one point. I told her how she had hurt us and she apologized, though I agreed with her that what I put her through wasn't anything compared to those simple burns.    
      We've gotten closer, and I was too anxious right now. She could die, and I wanted to spend more time with her. I wanted to talk with her like real sisters do, go out together and have fun sometimes. I started crying thinking about how all of that wouldn't be able to happen if she didn't make it out.
      Ayato tried to calm me down. I looked at Shu and could tell he was obviously worried. The others did too, but not as much Reiji. He was more worried about the mansion being destroyed.
      We couldn't hear anything but an occasional clash of their weapons. It had been so long and then it got quiet. It was quickly ruined as we saw Yoshiko fly through the window, and onto the ground out near us.
      "Yoshiko!" I screamed and tried to go to her but Ayato stopped me, pointing at her father who jumped out the window after her, laughing.
      She laid on the ground, bleeding from various wounds though there were more noticeable ones on her left arm and leg. She rolled over as her father put a foot on her chest,  putting the tip of his sword at her throat. She grabbed it with her Demon hand and her bare hand, trying to stop it from making contact, though it practically was going right through her bare hand.
      "All I have to do is take your head off, and I win. You should have just joined me, but it's too late now." He laughed as she continued to try and keep the sword from her neck.
      I noticed that he was beat up pretty bad as well; Yoshiko really had gotten a lot stronger. He looked over at all of us. Some of them looked ready to fight him but he just laughed.
      "Oh hello, Yui. You must be enjoying this." I screamed at him that he was just a monster and I was stupid for letting him do what he did all those years ago. He just shrugged as Yoshiko looked at us, tears running down her face, mixing with blood.
      "He seems to be overly worried," he said, looking at the angry Shu, "maybe I'll kill him first, after you. Then I'll kill the rest of them." He said down at Yoshiko. Shu was plainly fighting the urge to run over and help her, but it wasn't his fight to help in.
      "Don't you dare touch them!" She shouted, and suddenly something seemed to change. Her bare hand turned black, like the other. Horns curled at her head as she growled. Both hands started emitting a blue flame, then it shot through the mans sword, sending him flying back.
      We all watched, shocked, as she stood up and left the sword on the ground. She walked over to him as he shakily stood up. She quickly kicked him and it sent him in the other direction. He was lying, bleeding out, near his sword.
      We kept our eyes on him as he desperately reached for it, trying to move over to grab it. Yoshiko put her foot on his hand, bent down, and grabbed his sword. She then had him in the situation she was in earlier. She put it to his throat, but she seemed to hesitate.
*Yoshiko's POV*
      With the sword next to his throat I heard him whisper to me.
      "You've gotten strong, Yoshiko. But this isn't your final fight..." He weakly let out, before I killed him. I dropped his sword and watched as he then started to turn to ash, until he was gone.
      I looked over at the others, my powers had faded and my vision blurring as they started running to me. I gave a weak thumbs up and a smile as they got closer, but I fell forward before they got to me; unconscious.
----------
A/N :: I'm not very good at writing the fighting parts, so that is why I changed POV's in the middle of it.

Yui's Demon Sister (Diabolik Lovers )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें