Chapter 11

*Yoshiko's POV*
It's been a couple days since the whole break down on the roof. I stayed home the day after, but Reiji told me I was in perfect shape to go the next day. I haven't seen my father since then, but I surely have thought about him. Subaru tries to keep my mind off of him, so I'm thankful for that.
We are all currently going home in the limo. I decided to bring up the whole training me thing, so I had almost everyone's attention.
"So...when am I gonna start training?" I grinned, waiting for an answer. Yeah, the reason I was training wasn't all that good, but I like to do it.
"Soon." Was all Shu said, as he continued his sleep and I pouted.
"But how soon, slow-poke~?" I had given Shu this nickname since I discovered that, while shopping the other day (I forced him), he really takes his time with things or he doesn't care at all. There really wasn't an in between.
"Don't call me that." He groaned, opening his eyes just so he could roll them at me.
"Then train me...slow-poke~" I gave him a toothy grin.
"You call me slow, but I sure won't be going slow when we fu--" I shoved my hands over his mouth, already knowing how he was going to finish that sentence, and told him to shut up. I blushed furiously as he just smirked.
Laito laughed at me, "I didn't know you were like that Yoshi-chan~ Oh wait, I did cause of that time you said--" It was Laito's turn to get two hands over his mouth.
"Don't you dare, Fedora." I glared at him. I may or may not have admitted my little crush on Shu, to Laito. But again, he swore he wouldn't tell.
"Oi! Ore-sama wants to know what he was going to say. Move your hands, woman!" Ayato teased me, shooing my hands away from Laito. I yelled at Laito not to say anything but then I felt two hands grab me.
Shu pulled me into his lap, whispering in my ear, "Oh, I'd love to know what you said to him." He smirked as I turned bright red. As the limo stopped I sprinted out.
"I just wanted to train. You perverts!" I ran to my room and shut the door. I threw myself on my bed, burying my face in my pillow. I groaned, as my blush finally calmed down.
After that, I got up; determined to get them to train with me. I changed into more comfortable clothes, and tied my hair up. I stepped out the room, heading down the hall.
"Alright, perverts, one of you is gonna--" I was cut off by something over my head. I couldn't see and I freaked out. Someone threw me over their shoulder and I almost screamed, until I realized it had to be one of the brothers. Who could've gotten in the mansion that fast?
I was carried to some room, but once there I was tossed onto the ground. I heard the sound of what seemed like a sword being unsheathed and then the object on my head was removed. I was facing a wall.
I turned around and saw the brothers and Yui sitting or standing on one side of the dark room I was in. But Ayato was missing.
"Whoever threw me, I'm gonna punch them." I glared, looking around for the red-head.
There was no response until finally I heard the faintest noise. I turned quickly and saw a sword coming right at me. I didn't know my powers could come so fast, but in an instant my hand was practically black and my sharp claws/nails were visible.
I caught the sword with my one hand, and it hurt like hell, though it barely broke the skin. It only hurt less because of the powers.
"That's if you can punch me. Though it's practically impossible to land a punch on Ore-sama!" I finally saw Ayato and rolled my eyes at his boasting.
"I think I can do it." I let go of the sword and stepped out of the way. I summoned my scythe, I've always just known how to, and stopped his sword from coming in contact with me again.
      It went on like this for a little; he would swing and I'd block it. Eventually I went down and got his feet from under him, and he fell down. I cheered, even though I knew he was going easy.
      "I was going easy. You should thank me for not going my hardest!" He stood up and got ready again.
      I laughed a little and got ready to do it again. Only this time he did go a lot harder and he kept asking me questions to distract me.
      "Why can't you use your power in both hands?" He asked, swinging at me. I wasn't paying attention so he cut my arm.
      "Shit. Stop distracting me." I pouted but kept fighting. He told me that I need to get used to it.
      He eventually had my on my knees and his sword was at my throat. I had cuts all over me, he only had a few.
      "You die if I take your head off, right? Ore-sama wins! Haha!"
"Whatever.." I mumbled, starting to get up. Then out of no where, a knife came at me. I used my right hand, the one with powers, to catch it. But just as soon as the first one came, another came on my opposite side.
I didn't know what to do; if I caught it with my bare hand, I'd cut myself. I was already bleeding from the fight with Ayato. Then it's like everything slowed down. The knife was coming at me still, but I had time to see that it was Laito throwing it and how Shu and Subaru were playing close attention as if I was about to die.
Then I saw my left hand. It was changing and it happened so slowly; veiny lines becoming black on my arms and stretching out to my hands and my fingers slowly becoming long and bony like the other hand.
But something was different. It looked like my hand was on fire, only it was a dark blue fire. I caught a glimpse in a window, and I had horns that curled, coming from my head. Either way, I caught the blade, only for it to end up burnt. I was 'back to reality' as I suddenly felt my arm and hand burning.
"Shit! What the hell!?" I kept screaming 'ow' and other curses as both my hands were back to normal and I no longer had horns. The guys and my sister came over and looked at me holding my arm. There were burns all over it.
Whatever flames I just used, I can't control them. So it's going to hurt me until I can. But I didn't even know how I did it. It just happened.
"You burned yourself, with your own flames." Reiji stated, thinking more to himself.
"Well no shit, Sherlock! Will someone help me? It fucking burns!" I was trying to stay quiet but it really burned. It wasn't severe burns but it wasn't like a 'accidentally touching the iron' burn either.
"If you weren't hurt, I would give you a punishment for talking back like that. But I'll help you." He grabbed my arm, my burning arm, and started pulling me out the room.
I literally stopped walking, and slapped him, "Don't you think that hurts, idiot?! I don't want you helping me, you sadistic asshole!" Even though I was in pain, I went over to Shu, holding my arm.
Shu sighed and took my good arm, walking me to my room. Everyone, but Reiji, came in to help. Even Yui wrapped my arm after they were done putting something on the burns. Laito and Ayato took care of the cuts on my face. Subaru and Kanato helped with the ones on my arms.
Shu took it upon himself to get everyone out of the room, and tell me to take off my shirt.
"Pervert." I looked away from him, keeping my shirt on.
"So you don't want my help? Okay." He started walking away.
"Wait, no. Come back. The cuts burn." I whined, blushing as I started taking it off. He came back and started taking care of the ones on my stomach.
"Why didn't you let, I dunno, the only other girl in the house do this job?" I asked him, still blushing, cause he was staring and smirking.
"Should I really put you and Yui in room alone?" I thought about it then nodded, agreeing with him that it probably wasn't the best idea.
      When he was done he only smirked at me. But he turned around, starting to leave, and I was still shirtless. I was actually a little confused, so I just watched him.
      "Put your shirt on, you lewd woman. You're coming with me to eat something." He said, looking back at me from the door.
      "D-Don't call me that!" I threw a pillow at him as he left, before throwing a sweater on. I huffed and followed him to the kitchen.