Chapter 36- This Is Unbelievable!

Angel's P.O.V.

This is the most difficult decision, I have ever made in my life. I cannot be with Alex nor I can let anything happen to Cole. I just pray everything works as per my plan. I need to get out of here as soon as possible and inform Cole about all this. I'm sure we would be able to do something about it.

I can hear Alex's footsteps has he climbs the stairs. I quickly wipe my tears as he opens the door. He keeps looking at me for a moment without any expression.

" So what have you decided, dear? " he asks as he circles around me.

" I-I'm ready to stay with you-u. " I stammer as I pray mentally for everything to go alright.

" I knew you are a smart girl." he chuckles.

" And so, I have already arranged for your clothes and your all other important stuff. Other important things from your home are being packed. " grins Alex.

" How did you get the keys of my home? " I ask.

" I have had one since a long time." laughs Alex.

" I want to go there one last time. " I say.

" To see your lover? " smirks Alex.

" No, I promise I won't. " I nod.

" Okay. I'll take you there. " says Alex.

" No, I have my car. " I say.

" Well, it has been already parked at your home. " he chuckles.

" This is unbelievable! " I fume.

" When did you do all this? How did you get my keys? " I ask angrily.

" Relax. If you really want to see your house one last time, it would be better if we leave right now. " says Alex.

" I want to go walking, alone. I want to be alone for sometime. " I plead.

" Fine. Anyway, you will be with me only for the rest of your life. " grins Alex.

" Yeah. " I answer after a minute of silence.

I leave his house. I remove my phone and text Cole to meet me right now near Andre's Park. I can't go and meet directly at my home as I'm sure Alex would have his eyes at my place.

After ten minutes of walking, I reach Andre's Park. I see Cole standing, looking worried. I run towards him as tears flow down my cheeks. He too runs towards me and hugs me tightly. I hold him with my eyes closed . I ignore all the questions that he is asking and just keep quiet.

" What happened Angel? Please tell me now. " he asks for almost the tenth time looking irritated.

My phone suddenly starts ringing. It's Alex's call. I think to ignore it but I pick it up as I don't want him to have any doubt about where I am.

"Don't utter a word. I'm in my car right behind Cole. " fumes Alex.

I open my eyes and see Alex in his car pointing a gun right towards Cole. His finger on the trigger. I tremble with fear and step away from Cole. I wish I would have died before this moment.

" Say what you should say. Tell him you don't love him. Tell him!." says Alex.

" Keep the phone in your pocket but don't end the call. I want to hear those pretty words myself. " instructs Alex and I do as he says.

" Okay. " I say softly and keep the phone in my pocket.

" Why are you crying? " asks Cole placing his hands on my cheeks.

I feel the warmth of his hand for a minute. It's the last time, I'm feeling it. The last time, I'm seeing him. The last time, I'm hearing his voice.

Maybe, this is what is meant to happen. Maybe, I never deserved Cole. Maybe, I was meant to be with a guy like Alex. Maybe, I was supposed to live the rest of my life in fear and control of Alex.

I remove Cole's hand from my cheek harshly. He looks at me with a shocked face.

" I don't want to be with you anymore." I say with a lot of effort.

" Why?" Cole asks looking hurt and scared.

" You know, I'm very different than you. It's just, I don't want to be with you anymore. My feelings have changed, I don't think I love you anymore. " I say trying to sound serious.

Cole shakes his head in disbelief. I control my tears and expression. Why do I have to do this with him?

I start walking but Cole pulls me back.

" You can't leave me like this. I know you love me Angel. If I did something which hurt you, I'm extremely sorry. " pleads Cole with tear filled eyes.

" Don't touch me! I don't love you! " I pretend to be angry.

" Are you out of your mind?" fumes Cole.

" No, I'm not. I told you what I really feel about us. You know, with time, feelings change. " I explain.

" And people too.... " he says with tears rolling down his cheeks.

He walks towards his car. I keep staring till he starts driving and vanishes out of my sight.

I wish I could stop him right now. I wish I wouldn't have hurt him like this. But I'm helpless. I cannot ever risk his life for us.

After Cole's gone, I walk towards Alex.

" Are you happy now? " I ask.

" Very much. " he smirks.

I go and sit inside his car. He puts the gun back in his pocket.

" Write a note for Cole and Jessica. Tell them you are living this town on your own wish. " instructs Alex ad I cry sitting next to him.

I write as he tells me to. He takes those notes and starts driving.

" Where are we going? " I ask.

" To the airport. " he says and shows me two flight tickets.

This is the end of me and Cole. End of my friendship with Jessica and Ethan.End of everything that made me happy.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey all!

This is almost the ending of the book. I would be updating one last short chapter tomorrow. I hope you liked this chapter as well as this book. This is the ending, so please don't forget to vote, comment and text!