Chapter 27- Is everything alright?

Angel's P.O.V.

The class gets over. I quickly remove my phone from my bag and text Jessica.

Me : Hey! There's a good news!!!

Jessica: And what is it?

Me: It's about me and Cole!

Jessica: Oh yeah! I got it...

Me: What? How do you know it already? I haven't even told you yet!

Jessica: You two made love last
night, didn't you?

Me: WTF! Not so soon okay?

Jessica: lol! Just kidding...

Me: I and Cole are together now.

Jessica: I know dumbo, you told me that he sits next to you in the class.

Me: Oh God! I mean we are in a
relationship now!

Jessica: Omg! I'm so so happy for this.
I wanted this to happen so
badly...

Me: Yeah, me too. It's unbelievable
and everything was so
unplanned. I still can't believe all
this is really happening.

Jessica: Aww... You guys are meeting
me right now! Meet me at
Mussatos Cafe. I'll be there
with Ethan.

Me: Okay! See ya :)

I keep my phone in my pocket and inform Cole about the plan I and Jessica just made.

" Hey Angel."smiles Sarah.

I'm sure she would be wondering​ about the way Cole and I are suddenly behaving friendly today.

" Hi!" I smile back.

" Can you just come with us for a minute?"asks Percy.

Uh! I know for what they want me to come with them.

" Okay." I say and start walking with them while Cole waits in the class​ for me to come back.

" What's going on in between you and Cole?"asks Sarah.

As expected! Now I should tell the truth or make up something?

" You hated Cole, didn't you?" she adds further.

"Umm...ya."I mumble still trying to decide whether to tell the truth or not.

Uh.. but truth is always better.

" He is my boyfriend." I state avoiding looking at them as I don't want to see their surprised faces.

" What the hell! Omg! Since when?"screeches Natasha.

"Umm... since today only." I mumble.

" Aww! You are blushing!"laughs Sarah.

" Well.. I never expected you and Cole to be together but I'm honestly happy for you guys."smiles Sarah and hugs me.

"I'm so jealous of you Angel, I'm sure almost every girl in this town would be."teases Percy.

That's sort of true. I just pray I don't lose any of my girl friends because of Cole.

" I'm sorry, I should leave now." I say.

" It's okay. We know your boyfriend's waiting for you. Bye!"giggles Sarah.

                ★★★★★★★★★

We reach the cafe. Cole sits next to me and Jessica and Ethan sit opposite to us. The way Jessica has been staring for the last few minutes makes me feel uncomfortable yet manages to make me blush.

A tall, slim lady gets our coffee and cakes. She smiles widely while placing the coffee and cakes on our table at each one of us. Ah! Finally, Jessica's​ eyes left me to smile back at her. I mentally thank the lady.

" So we were not wrong about you both, right?"smirks Ethan.

Cole just nods and I smile.

" Will you guys stop staring at us like that? " I ask.

" Yeah, so sorry!"laughs Ethan.

I take a sip of my coffee. Uh! This is so good. I giggle at a thought that crossed my mind and look at Jessica. She is giggling too. So yeah, we are thinking the same thing.

" Why are you girls giggling?"asks Cole looking confused.

" Nothing." I say and laugh harder this time.

" Actually we have this habit of saying some lines whenever we taste something awesome."explains Jessica.

" And what are those lines?"asks Ethan

" The person who made this coffee. I love you. Please marry me and have my kids. So I would be able to drink this coffee my entire life." We both say together and start laughing harder.

" Oh God! You girls are so weird." Cole says and rolls his eyes.

" Yeah, that's true."mutters Ethan.

We finish our cakes and coffees. As we were about to leave, Cole's phone starts ringing. He picks it and quietly listens without saying anything.

He looks so angry right now with his fist clenched and lips barely moving while he murmurs something so softly that we are barely able to hear.

He keeps his phone back in his pocket and looks at me.

" Is everything alright?" I ask worriedly.

" No."he says and starts walking.

I follow him with Jessica and Ethan walking besides me looking as worried as I'm.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi!

I hope you liked this chapter.

This update was a bit late. I'm sorry for it but I was going through some real shit and because of that suffered a writer's block. I have slowly started to write but might be the next update will also be a bit late although I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.

And to those who I have contacted for promoting their books, please mail me with the required details soon.

Happy reading :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!