The One Who Changed It All

SYNOPSIS

Some people bring out the worst in you and some the best, but there is always that one person who brings out almost everything and gets you addicted to them to an extent that you will follow them straight to hell just to be with them .
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Angel Falco is an ordinary, shy, sweet girl who has a good reputation, good grades, great friends and a sweet boyfriend Alex . But what happens when she finds out Alex is not as good as she thinks? And what happens when she falls in love with her boyfriend's friend, Cole, who is handsome as hell and an egoistic bad guy?

Follow Angel in her journey of falling in love, getting her heart broken and discovering herself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is my debut book and let me assure you that this book is the ultimate cliche of the 21st century( eh.. don't worry just kidding it's not so cliche also). As I'm writing for the first time, it's already pretty obvious to you that this won't be the best book you will be reading. There will be mistakes as this book is not yet edited. I'll edit it once it's completed. And also as I write on my cell phone, change in words and spelling mistakes due to autocorrect are bound to happen.

Constructive criticism is welcomed.😇 But no hate comments will be tolerated. If you don't like my work, please leave. Also, I know how to delete all those hate comments when it starts getting on my nerves and block you too.

DISCLAIMER

# Annoying badass characters

# The author ( i.e. me 😉) being a bitch sometimes and ending the chapters with cliffhangers and keeping the readers wondering about what's gonna happen next!

# Plenty of Dilemmas

# Few Cliches( But the major portion of this book is not filled with cliches)

# Constant cliffhangers

# Sudden Plot Twists

# No Mature Sexual Content ( So please kiss your kinky little ass a goodbye!)

# Tolerate the first few chapters, I assure you the story will get better in the further chapters.

PLAGIARISM

I know people hate reading all those big boring stuff about plagiarism but don't worry I'll try to keep it short! :)

If you try to steal or copy my work, I'll make sure to find you out and break your face and force wattpad to delete your account.

And to my beloved readers, I post my work only on wattpad so if you come across my work on any other site or app, please make sure to PM me and let me know!

Lots of love and bear hugs! 😘😘😘

Timeline

Started: 08/01/2017
Completed: 18/07/2017

Thanks alot for the awesome cover ShebaHanna

Copyright

© 2017-2018, Serene
All rights reserved