Chapter 34 -Time For Celebration!

Angel's P.O.V.

It's unbelievable how quickly our junior college days have passed. The last six months have been really busy for everyone. All of us have studied hard to clear our exams with decent scores. And today, our results are going to be declared within the next ten minutes.

Everybody here, at my place is looking so tensed and nervous . Even I'm extremely nervous about the results, although I'm aware that I have performed well in the exams. No matter how well you know you performed in the exam, the nervousness is always there at the time of the results. The constant feeling as if your heart is going to stop beating at any moment ; that weird feeling in your chest and stomach; all this is always going to be there.

Well, I guess more than that, I'm upset about my friends going to different universities in different countries to study. We have always been together since childhood, I can't even imagine my life without them.

Although, the good part is that I and Cole have planned to apply for the same university. I have decided to study forensic science as my major and Cole has decided to study sports sciences. Jessica is looking forward to study ancient literature and Ethan wants to be a lawyer.

" Guys, the results are here." Olivia says nervously.

We all quickly run towards her to check our results. I keep my fingers crossed as I scroll down to my result.

OMG! I got much more than I expected. Thank you so much God!

I look towards others and I see all their faces light up with happiness. Jessica and Olivia, come dancing towards me and hug me as Cole gives Ethan a high five. Joy and Ally start doing some weird dance and all of us join them as we giggle.

I'm so happy we all cleared our exams with good scores except Olivia who scored a bit less than she expected. Nevertheless, she managed to pass with a decent score and looks happy.

" Time for celebration!" shouts Ethan.

We all decide to go to a popular Spanish restaurant and a long drive towards the mountains for watching the sunset. Without bothering to change,  I,  Cole and Olivia sit into Cole's car while Jessica, Ethan, Joy and Ally hop into Jessica's car.

We ride straight to the restaurant and order our food. We talk and tease each other as we hog on our food and sip wine.

" Angel... could you help me clean this? "asks Olivia pointing towards the food stain on her clothes.

But from her tone and look,  I could make out that she wanted to tell me something else.

" Yeah, sure. " I say and get up from my place.

I and Olivia walk towards the washroom. I wonder about what exactly she wants to tell me so suddenly, but she remains quiet.

We open the washroom door and get inside. Olivia rushes towards the sink and starts cleaning her clothes.

" Uh.. I spoiled my lovely skirt to just get you here with me."she murmurs.

" I knew you did it intentionally, but you could have just told me instead." I say and help her clean.

" You weren't even looking at me. I couldn't have said it in front of everyone. " she explains.

" What did you want to tell me? " I ask curiously.

" Have you been in contact with Alex over the last few months? " asks Olivia.

"No, not actually. I mean he tries to call me but I don't pick up and texts me often, warning me of the consequences of being with Cole. But I don't reply to them either." I reply.

" You really need to be careful. I think he is planning something bad. I mean I just heard him talking over phone to someone. " warns Olivia making me shiver with fear.

" What did you hear?" I ask.

" I can't exactly tell you but I think, it would be better if you stop ignoring his calls and texts. It's making him crazy. It would be better if you just talk and sort things out, before he does anything terrible." explains Olivia.

I just nod. We walk out of the washroom with Olivia walking ahead of me. I walk slowly behind her, lost in my own thoughts. I thought ignoring Alex would be good but I regret it now. It only seems to have made it more worse .

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey all!

I know I'm updating really slow, but I'm just badly stuck with college and studies. I barely get time to write. I'm trying my best to update at least once a week.

Okay, so here's the sad part,  only
2-3 chapters left for this book to end. I may or may not make a sequel for it. I'm currently confused about it.

Hope you enjoyed this book till now and I hope I could create more  books in future that you could enjoy.

Finally, please vote, comment and share!