Chapter 22- Does she like me?

Cole's P.O.V.

" And I think you have started becoming obsessed about me!" I smirk.

Angel is blushing? Is she really blushing? I thought this would annoy her but she doesn't look annoyed at all! Okay, maybe I'm just over thinking. She doesn't like me, I'm sure about it.

" I don't need to be obsessed about you as you are already enough obsessed about yourself."she smiles slyly.

True!

She is looking so cute in my shirt although it's too loose for her, but she looks cute in it. I can't believe I offered her to wear it. I hate it when anyone even touches my clothes. But I don't know why the way Joy and Ally were staring at her made me angry so much. I should really stop thinking about her.

We reach my home. Angel gets out of my car and starts walking towards her home.

" I'll return the shirt tomorrow."she says.

" It's alright, you don't need to return it." I say.

" What will I do with it? It's of no use to me."she smiles.

" You can keep inhaling it's smell whenever you want." I smirk.

" Shut up! And you smell gross." laughs Angel.

" Really? Was that the reason you kept on inhaling it?You like gross yucky smells?" I tease.

" Whatever!"says Angel rolling her eyes.

" But you need to know that you are looking very cute in my shirt." I smile.

" Really?" Angel says suddenly looking very happy.

" No, not at all. I was just kidding." I smirk.

" You are such a......" Angel tries to say something but I cut her off.

" Hottie, I know little freak!" I laugh looking at Angel's expression.

"Hmm.." nods Angel looking irritated.

" Did you really think I was complementing you?" I ask in an attempt to irritate her more.

" No I didn't think so."mutters Angel in a dull tone.

" See you tomorrow​!"Angel says and goes inside her house.

Why did she get so upset over such a little thing?

I too go inside my house and take a quick shower. After drying myself and wearing clothes, I lay on my bed. My mind was still filled with thoughts about Angel.

Does she like me?

I'm​ well aware of the fact that almost every girl swoons over me. But Angel doesn't act like she likes me. She admits she doesn't like me. But today her behaviour was very different.

The way she was looking at my partially naked body, inhaling my scent and staring at me today, I'm pretty much sure she likes me. Also the fact that she kissed me back when I kissed her is also undeniable. But later she seemed so pissed off.

She punched me! No girl would have never done that.Her behaviour confuses me totally. I don't know whether she has any feelings or not for me. Uh! I don't why I'm thinking so much about her again!

I lit up a cigratte and inhale it. She dared to punch me and I haven't done anything about it? I cannot forgive her for this. I should stop being so nice for her. But she is very funny and interesting and cute.... Why am I sounding like a 10 year old kid thinking about his crush? Cute? Is that even a word for me?

I throw the cigratte from my hand and see through my window. Angel's room's lights are still on, so I guess she's awake. I leave my house quickly and go towards her house and ring the doorbell. I don't know why I'm even doing this. Angel opens the door.

" Hey!"smiles Angel

" Hi." I reply.

" You are still awake?"asks Angel.

" Well, you are also awake." I smile.

" How may I help you?"asks Angel.

"Why you are acting so nice and sweet?" I smirk.

" Because I have a visitor at my home."laughs Angel.

" Do you really think I'm a visitor?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

" No, I know you are not a visitor, you are a devil in disguise."giggles Angel.

" Oh then, you know me well, don't you?" I smirk.

" Yeah little bit!"smiles Angel.

" Won't you let me in?" I ask.

" Of course, come in." smiles Angel and let's me in.

This is the first time, I am entering her house. It is a beautiful, plush house. There are many potted plants on shelves on the walls.

" Wow...you really love plants alot." I say looking at all the plants in her house.

" Yeah, I surely do!"chirps Angel.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey all!

Umm.... So what do you think about the increasing closeness between Cole and Angel? Will they remain just friends or something more?

And yeah something interesting is gonna happen in the next chapter!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Lots of love and bear hugs!